Nevin slowly tilted his head back and blinked once, then twice, as the two men approached him. He didn't know when, but he had apparently drifted off for a bit without realizing it while they were talking. He blamed it on the warm sun shining down as he cast his gaze around then shrugged one shoulder. The alchemist stood up, brushing his trousers off, and gave a slight bow to the stranger, a greeting. "I'm not particularly sure about where Sketch ran off to. I think he mentioned something about needing to investigate a shape he saw in the distance, then he was gone. I doubt he will return any time soon." Then Nevin looked to the stranger, who looked like he had seen better days - not recently, but he had.

"Looks like something put you through a bit of a wringer, good sir." He frowned and drummed his fingers against his leg for a moment before looking through his bags. He thought that he had - ah, yes, there it was. He pulled out two things from the bag - a small clay jar, and a thick vial that looked metallic - and battered. The man tossed them over to the stranger. "Free of charge. The vial is a serum that will stimulate blood production - it looks like you've lost a fair little bit." Even now, Nevin could hear it singing to him, begging to have its potential utilized. He shoved that aside - none here knew of his magic, and he intended to keep it that way.

"The jar has a paste that will help bind up your cuts. Simply rub it in and it should help with the clotting. I say should for both of those - assuming that you are human, those are the intended results. And that you aren't allergic to one of the ingredients in either." With that thought - Nevin began digging back into his bag again, an intense frown on his face. He hadn't considered that this man might be allergic to one of the ingredients at first. Did he have anything to counter an allergic reaction on him at the moment? Did he - yes, yes he did.

He pulled out a syringe from his bag, then began popping open pouches on his belt until he found a small cloth-wrapped bundle. He didn't open up the wrapped needles - he didn't intend to do so unless this stranger actually had a negative reaction. But - he would be ready if that rather unfortunate circumstance did develop.