Lorenor and Garron approached Nevin.

Lorenor kept a half-pace away form Nevin as the fellow worked. I admire those Medic types...never could get my own healing power working correct. I still must train that aspect of my power. Lorenor thought to himself as he saw Nevin taking care of Garron. There were many thoughts passing through his ancient mind. First and foremost, he was glad that he'd gone out that day to meet Sketch, Nevin and Garron. It was a relatively good outing after all.

Lorenor adjust his armour as he stood there, carefully trying to keep his mind busy.

Normally speaking, Lorenor would oft be by the old ruins that were plentiful on the countryside of Corone herself. He didn't like noisy cities for that main reason alone. He oft found it difficult to concentrate on matters and hear The Holy Light communing with him adequately. But that day, in front of Nevin and Garron, he could hear the calm voice within The Holy Light...The Holy Light itself. Lorenor narrowed his eyes as he observed Nevin's work. He is quite skilled... And nodded a she thought that. Carefully considering his next move he thought about what Garron had told him. Something is working up the local monsters in Concordia Forest. It could be a lot of things...perhaps...

Lorenor considered those matters. When monsters and beasts were becoming a threat...usually something else was making them that way. Cycles of violence, war, destruction. Lorenor looked towards the nearby trees of Concordia Forest, and then back towards Garron and Nevin. "When you two are done, I propose we go seek out dinner." Lorenor said out loud. He was anxious to leave the high-traffic area of the front gates of Radasanth proper. He adjusted his gauntlets one more time, and then started to think about what would be his next move...