Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Unknown to either of the people inside, outside the shop a young boy had come looking to see if the Alchemist was still awake to sell him some candy. He knew he shouldn't have been out this late, but his mouth had been hurting and Nevin's candy made it stop. So he had pressed his face against the window, peering inside to see if the man was up - and watched, confused, as the white haired woman stepped closer to the Alchemist, who was leaning back a bit. Amazed, and not wanting to interrupt, the boy ran off to home to tell his parents. This would, unfortunately for Nevin and Ezra, start a whole new slew of rumors as the mother of the boy was a notorious gossip, and a late night rendezvous was prime material to work from.

Meanwhile, Nevin was locked in a temporary rigor mortis. His mind was working furiously as he tried to figure out what was going on with the markings all across the woman's body. Now that she had turned around he could see more - but his eyes had become fastened upon hers, because not even in his obsessive state was he going to just look at a naked woman's torso even if it did seem to be with permission! The shock of her facing him again had thrown him out of the frenetic mental state, and he took a moment to shake his head roughly before resolutely locking his eyes upon hers. This was.....only a slightly better option as she stepped forward into his space, her eyes growing much larger and filling his field of view. They were almost... entrancing, shimmering gold dancing in the candlelight, glinting off of the runes that were traced, etched, somehow set into the golden orbs. He took a deep breath - a whiff of a floral scent, faint, but pleasant slipping into his nose - and bit the inside of one cheek to focus his mind back on her actual words.

"I... My apologies for laying my hands upon you Miss Ezra. I was...not quite myself there." He cleared his throat and slipped out from in front of her, trying to get some distance. He wasn't sure what was going through the woman's mind. "Ahem. As for your first question, I will.... unfortunately need to deny it for the time being. While I am skilled in the arts, I do not consider myself at a level where I could safely train someone else, not in anything beyond the herbal side of things." With that hopefully dealt with, he could deal with the more pressing issue of just what in Crimson's name was going on with the runes that were apparently spread across her entire body. A momentary flash of white lines diving beneath a waistline dancing in his memory sent a bolt of red across his cheeks which he quickly tried to suppress.

"As...for the runes, upon your body. Yes. I do recognize at least some of them." Now on safer ground, he picked up his notebook, leaving the larger tome on the counter for the moment. "Now. Ahem. In my studies, I have found that each of the major schools of magic tend to have a certain flair to writing runes, if they use the things in the first place. From what I could see, roughly a third of the runes upon your frame belong to the Alchemical Arts. I do not know enough - proof that I am not fit to teach yet - to understand them all, but I do understand a few. Runes of cohesion, mobility, the like. Now, I said a third - because I can see at least two other schools of magic at work here, and they should not easily combine like they seem to be on you. You have not, I hope, been noticing feeling like your body is rejecting itself? Though.. there were runes for a strange....adaptability? Not quite... I didn't see them for long. Ahem." He was flicking through his notes as he spoke, not looking at her once more. He also didn't respond about her eyes yet - he felt that if he looked into them again right now, he might just get lost in them. Which was....weird. She was entirely too close.
    Last edited by Nevin; 10-24-2017 at 07:01 PM.