All right Nevin, now that I am not having to spam these workshops for maximum AP. that's fantastic for both of us because I can pretty much lead with... By the way forgive my jumping around.

You're a fantastic writer, your performance of a cult leader is pretty well spot on, you gave him just enough creep factor, and hypocrisy in it to no parody any real life organization but convey enough for people to manifest their own views on him. Lets talk about action, action doesn't have to be all about blood and guts, you can insert action here and there and never have your character draw a sword. But like Storm said you eventually get to some action. It's real good action, one of the better things you did was how you described it. What a lot of writers, directors, and producers forget is that just because the main character is lost, does not mean that the reader/viewer is also lost. Before the first punch is thrown in your story, you make sure that the reader is aware of the "geography of the battle field". What this means is that you describe the layout of where your main character is fighting. It lets the reader know where the character is in the fight.

The thread was an entertaining one, all be it heavy on the cult creep factor but that was the point wasn't it. All in all it was a good thread. If you wanted criticism, well sorry but I will give you all the accolades you could ever desire. Good work!