Nosdyn looked at the document that The Guard Captain gave him before he went back to the others.

Mercenary groups... Nosdyn thought to himself and put out his campfire out of habit. Not because it was a right thing to do. His own camp was a little ways off from the group's initial meeting point. Nosdyn made his way towards the camp where Sketch awaited with some others. The Guard Captain was present. A few other Mercenaries were also present discussing the matters at hand. The Guard Captain wore a serious expression on his face.

Nosdyn nodded towards the others briefly. He was socially inept, but he had some manners at least. He arrived just in time for the initial meeting about the mission. Though Nosdyn preferred to work alone...groups sometimes had their advantages. So long as they don't get in my way or try to stop me. Nosdyn thought to himself. He was a well built figure, his form clad in black. He wore a cloak with a hood that covered his masked face. He wore that mask as a courtesy to his new companions. He didn't want them freaking out on the job cause they'd never seen a Demon before. Nosdyn looked at The Guard Captain for a long moment and nodded to the man.

"This is our last addition." The Guard Captain explained as Nosdyn arrived. The Guard Captain looked towards Sketch and nodded as well. "The reason you all have been hired is because some weeks ago there was a Goblin attack on Stonevale. I have limited resources available to directly investigate the mountains where they came from." The Guard Captain paused for a moment. "It is my belief, and the belief of many others that The Goblins pose an immediate threat to the safety of Stonevale." The Guard Captain continued. "We must act decisively and quickly. There hasn't been a serious Goblin presence for many decades before this attack. We must find out the full extent of the enemy."

"You want us to scout the nearby mountains, yeah?" One of the mercs said.

There were six fellows, including Sketch, Nosdyn and The Guard Captain. "I can't abandon my post here in Stonevale. That's why you all have been hired." The Guard Captain said.

"You need information...or casualties?" Nosdyn suddenly asked.

The gathered mercs looked at Nosdyn at that point.

"I need information first Casualties later on. But that information will be critical to the safety of Stonevale." The Guard Captain said, he looked at Nosdyn. "You lot are free to use any means necessary to obtain the information I need. But I need to find out what we're dealing with...how many there are."

"...And if they have a leader or not?" Nosdyn asked.

The Guard Captain nodded. "Correct." The Guard Captain got back to business. "There will be a substantial reward for you all should the mission succeed." With that The Guard Captain was done explaining the nature of the mission. "I want you guys to slip quietly into their lair and figure out what is going on in there."

Nosdyn's eye twitched behind the mask. "It shall be done." Nosdyn said carefully, when he was on a mission...the mission never failed. Except once...except that one time where Jake intervened. His eyes twitched again.

With that, The Guard Captain bowed and took his leave back to Stonevale proper. The mercs were eyeing Nosdyn but never approached the massive warrior. Nosdyn walked over towards Sketch. "When you're all ready we can leave." Nosdyn had always been a matter-of-fact kind of guy. He was all business. But there was something about Sketch, an air about him. He felt drawn to the fellow to say the least...