As soon as introductions were made, Hyperion released her grip on Nevin and moved on to introduce herself to the one called Ezra.

Ezra was this... off-looking little twig of a thing. With the hair done up in a braid, the neutral facial features, and the lack of accentuated curves in body shape, it was difficult to tell if Ezra was a boy or a girl. But to Hype, it wouldn't matter much. She's Pan-friend-ual.

The briarbane slid over to shake the hand of her new acquaintance. "Hello, Miss Ezra! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

It wasn't long before she moved onto her true goal, however. After a bit of small talk, Hype turned and slowly made her way to the little crow-kin or whatever. Curiosity flickering in her amber eyes, she plopped down on the log next to her. What did Nevin call her again? Stare? Weird name, that.

Hype put her hands on her knees playfully, cocking her head to the side just a smidge. "Hello there, Miss Stare! I like the shade of your plumage! It shines quite nicely in the light of the fire!"

Alarms started going off in my head. Oh gods, she already skipped her usual protocol and proceeded to the "flirting without realizing what that means" stage.

Hype, sweetie, no--what are you doing--!

Her head tilted down, her gaze moving to her lap. Oh no, she was going to ask a question--

"You... you look adorable. Very cuddly. Can..."

--oh fuck don't do it, Hype-- I took a step forward and started to raise my hand to stop her.

"...can I hug you?"

"Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiit," I hissed as my face twisted into a grimace behind my mythril mask.

Sensing that she may have already crossed a boundary, she snapped up straight in her seat. "A-at the risk of sounding too forward, I mean!"

Too fucking late, you nerd!