The sound of Breaker's last name sent a chill down her spine, her chest grew slightly tight. A hollow ache pulsated behind her breast bone. McKinley never knew loving someone could also be so painful. With each day that passed the hollow ache grew sharper and less bearable. "Yes he has been blessed to say the least." Her words faltered slightly as she she glanced up at Paladin. A small sigh parted her pink pouty lips before she cleared her throat and looked around at each instrument then down at her guitar. So many beautiful instruments, she plucked a few strings.

A soft smile came to her lips as he spoke of Joshua being one of the good guys. "He truly is a good person," she sighed again. The picture of Breaker clouded her mind, his strong jaw line, sharp cheeks, thick brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. Shaking the image from her thoughts she nodded plucking a few more cords together, letting her fingers run up and down the neck of the guitar. She was allowing her fingers to warm up and adjust to the instrument. It only took but a moment before her fingers were fluidly moving up and down the long oak neck of the instrument. A soft almost sorrow some melody sprang to life at the end of her fingertips. She still listened too him as she played softly allowing the melody to be background music until he finished. She let her tongue trace her lips as her fingers still worked up and down the frets of the guitar, her eyes slowly closed.

The melody filled the small studio easily bouncing off the wall. At first she started to hum along with it letting words slowly come to her. "Sometimes I wait up late at night, thoughts of you fill my mind. I long for the time you come home, that's why I leave a light in the window." McKinley's fingers danced up and down the neck of the guitar, beautifully in sync with one another. "When the pain of you absent gets to much, I close my eyes and think of your love. Hurry home for the ache I bare is causing me to loose too much air." Her voice was soft and sultry against the melody as the words flowed from her lips.

"I can't breathe when your away from me, there is so much you take from me. I am loosing my mind. Please hurry home, look for the light in the window." Her head slowly swaying with the melody as it slowly came to end. She placed her instrument back in it's case before turning back around. She looked at Paladin and gave him a nervous smile. "I am not much of a song writer so sorry the song was a bit shaky. I mostly just compose the music aspect not the lyrics.." Her words fell off as she caught her bottom lip in between her teeth nervously.