McKinley listened intently as he shared his story with her. She nodded absentmindedly at some parts. She with drew the out stretch cup of lemonade as he shared he was immortal. Her mouth grew dry again as she took a sip of it herself. "So my singing drew you to my cottage as in you were curious or as in you hadn't eaten in a while and you wish to dine on my flesh?" Sometimes the things that would come from Kinley's mouth indeed would get her into trouble but she was slightly socially awkward and didn't think before she spoke. Setting down the glass she placed the pitcher back into her cooling unit before returning to her seat. Nymeria must have been able to feel her uncertainty because she came and laid her large head on McKinley's lap. Her hand ran along the dire wolf's skull in short calming strokes. It was something that made both of the two feel at ease since they had found one another.

"That is a very sad yet interesting story. I am sorry to hear all the hardship you have had to endure." Her apology was genuine and she was sad that someone had do endure all that he had. "I believe it is only fair that I tell you somethings about myself as well." Kinley sighed softly as she glanced down at Nymeria, her large brown eyes locked gaze. She planted a wet kiss on the wolf's nose before the large beast laid down on its hen feather bed next to the front door.

"I used to be a slave to one brutal Master, cruel in all things he did. I found a companion that tricked me into believing he was a kind soul only to find out he was an even bigger monster then my first Master. He took me from my first Master and killed everyone." Her eyes glazed over as she relived her past. "He planned horrible things for me, taking my maiden hood was one thing on his list. He had this sick picture or what love was and he thought I would grow to love him after time. Before he could do what he planned I escaped. Traveled many many years on the run from him and his brutes. The only solid thing in my life was my music until one day I found this lovely creature over here." She nodded towards the dire wolf that now was snoring lightly. "Like me the world had been unkind to her and so I took her in and she has been by my side. I Made a living by my music and soon I was requested to play all over the place."

She sighed softly as she brought her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on the top of her knees. "I met a man name Joshua Breaker," her eyes lit up at his name slightly. "He became my savior, My Master the one I ran from had found me and beat me to barely an inch of my life was left and he saved me. I killed Joel, my Master but not before I earned fatal wounds. Breaker kept me safe and nursed me back to health, I feel in love with him. He is a great warrior and his religion takes him into dangerous battles. It has been nearly half a year and no letter or sign of him."

A small tear slipped down her cheek as she quickly wiped it away. "Um, let me sing for you." She cleared her throat quickly changing the subject. She stood and hurried over to her second room the was almost her studio. "You'll have to come in here," she nodded toward the first door on the left before she disappeared in to it. The room was a soft pale green, slightly larger then her own room as it held a piano, violin, guitars and other different instruments. There was a bench that Breaker had put in so he could sit and watch here on the opposite side of her black stool. She picked up her large acoustic guitar. Strumming a few notes to test the tones. She tuned it slightly before she allowed her gaze to wander towards Paladin.

"Anything you wish to hear?"