Ranja moved swiftly through small hallways and dim lit passages, he carried the pregnant succubus with ease. “Wh-at’s happening,” Leila tried to lift her heavy head from her captor’s chest.

“Shh little tiger, in time you will understand.” He strokes her white tendrils from her face.

Leila tried to will her tongue to form words but it felt like lead in her mouth. “Pl..” A wave of fatigue washed over her as she could feel more of her energy being sucked from her. A small whimper of defeat left her lips as unconsciousness took her.

She wasn’t sure how much time had passed when her eyes finally fluttered open. Leila groaned, she looked around to see where she was. “Breaker,” she called out quietly. Everything was so hazy, she had been with him when they find her mother. What happened.. She growled with frustration, ran a flustered hand through her blonde-white locks.

“Funny you would call out for him when you lay in my bed,” Ranja’s voice filled the large room.

She jumped slightly taken by surprise. “Ranja,” she whispered softly. Suddenly he was right there in front of her. His hands tangled in her hair as he drew her against his chest. Leila tried to wither away from him but he had a vice grip on her.

“Ranja what do you want from me,” she whimpered finally able to slip away from him. Her hand protectively wrapped around her swollen stomach.

“You were to be mine, those things will not keep me from having what is mine by birth right,” the Prince roared as he thrusted his index finger at her stomach.

“Things,” she glanced down at her stomach quickly climbed from the bed. Things as in more than one… She took a few steps back but the Prince had a harsh look etched in his brow as he stalked towards her. She scurried across the bed to put some space between them.

“You won’t take my babies from me,” she cradled her stomach in her arms.

“Twins, just like you and Lynleigh were.” He spat at her, his tone filled with disgust.

Leila’s heart ached at the mention of her sister, “I am not yours.” She growled at him moving towards the door but his speed was too quick for her.

His hand wrapped around her throat, slowly he squeezed as the tips of her toes dangled off the granite floor. She clawed at his hands, her nails dug deeply into his flesh. All her efforts didn’t seem to phase Ranja as he squeezed so tight that Leila was sure her throat was being crushed.

“S-op…” Her unique orbs bulged with the lack of oxygen, just as she thought she was about to pass out he let her go. She dropped to the floor in a heap, she gasped, coughed and sputtered trying to force air in and out of her lungs.

She could already feel the bruises started to form around her neck as she slowly lifted her head upward. “You claim to love me but you let your entire family rape me! You raped me and tortured me for years! YOU don’t even know what love is!”

Weakly she pushed herself into a standing position but quickly was tossed on to the bed across the room. She landed with a soft thud her head bounced off the granite headboard, dazed her.

Hands ripped at her gown and roughly forced her thighs apart. “You will learn to love me Leila,” Ranja whispered in her ear. She thrashed, kicked and screamed. “No! Stop it!” She brought her knee up and thrusted it towards his groin area which took him by surprise. He rolled off the bed as Leila grabbed at the remnants of her now tattered clothes.

She made a break for the door again this time able to get it open, “Breaker!” She screamed, her frightened voice echoing off the stone wall. Just as she was about to run down the hall she felt her hair being pulled as she was tossed back into the room. Her body colliding with the cold floor as the air pushed out of her lungs.