Level completed: 31%,
    EXP required for next Level: 6,234

GP

Name
    Fennik Glenwey
    Race
    Frost Fae

View Profile
    Outside the window, Daugi wuffed concernedly at the daft- er, unhappy alchemist. A warning bark of sorts; be nice to my pup.

And not without a good reason... Was it just Fenn, or did Nevin seem grumpy today? Really grumpy. Really super very grumpy. The little Fae shrank back from him a little bit, almost afraid to ask for what he needed, what with that stern face glaring so grinchedly! It was probably because this Apprentice Ezra person was lippy. These sorts of snippy exchanges were why it was probably for the better that the boy’s ability to communicate was hampered.

A bit more meekly than before, Fenn refreshed the frost on the countertop with a flick of his hand and wrote anew. Admittedly, his frost came out jagged, anxious; his magic's form always seemed to reflect his emotional state, whether he wished it to or not. IS A FUNNY STORY. VERY FUNNY, VERY LONG. DAUGI IS WELL, I AM WELL. SEE, NEED A THING, BUT IS NOT FLEA-FIXING STUFF OR HEALING STUFF. HARMING STUFF, IT IS, ACTUALLY. NEED POISON THAT WORKS ON FAE. YOU HAVE, OR NO? IS IMPORTANT, GOOD CAUSE, DOES PROMISE, the boy finished anxiously. DO NOT INQUIRE OF POISON USE PLEASE.

Phew. It was nice to have that out of his system.

Now that he had that out of the way, Fenn could afford to be distracted. In fact, he would much prefer to be. It was best to not think too hard about what he had just ordered. Candy flicked across his mind, but very quickly flicked back out. His last time nomming Nevin’s candy had not been pleasant. Wait… His liquid green eyes flicked over to Ezra. Specifically, to their gleaming braid. YOU SHINY HAIR. SHINY IS GOOD. I LIKE SHINY.

Shiny distracting. Yes.
    Last edited by FennWenn; 11-01-2017 at 08:32 PM.
    "I'm funny, so they let me live." - Skippy's List

The Wiki Matriarch, the Vignette Enthusiast, your friendly neighborhood Cinnamon Smol, and very excited to roleplay!

I play this rude little bug! Spell his name F E N N I K. No "c".