"Ah - I'm not sure I'd be safe from Nan if I joined you." Nevin's tone was light and amused as he leaned back, folding his arms across his chest as he watched the two of them. It was good to see Ezra interacting with Fenn. It was also interesting for him to note that their interactions with the small blonde were more...natural than most tended to be. For some reason, being motherly to the small Fae was sitting right with his apprentice, more than most things did. Another piece of the puzzle that was Ezra, they were almost instinctively motherly. The information was tucked away for consideration - he would think about what this portended at a later date. When he wasn't being threatened with dinner with his apprentice and their house-mother - Nan was entirely too forward, and had approached him a few times away from Ezra about 'when he was going to make an honest woman out of her'. No, no thank you. He laughed under his breath as Ezra took the candy from Fenn's hand.

This was probably going to go the same way the strawberry treat had. Aside from the natural source, he hadn't changed anything in the recipe for the different flavors so there were the same amounts of sugars and other chemicals in the two. He was already preparing to catch the candy when - a look of quiet contentment came over Ezra's face, tense muscles slacking a bit as their eyes drooped slightly. Nevin's jaw tensed up, to prevent it from dropping, as he stared with wide eyes at this. That... should not be the case. Why was...? He frowned slightly before wiping the expression of confusion away as Ezra slowly looked in his direction. When they spoke, there was a quiet....and distinct something, to their words that wasn't normally there.

"Well. You're always welcome to help yourself to one or two throughout the day my dear. And I'll teach you how to make them - so you can make them for yourself and your new...houseguest." He grinned and tilted his head towards the blonde Fae. "I'll warn you now, they do happen to be his favorite. I'd suggest having him collect the ingredients when he wants some. Else you're likely to always be working over the pot to make more for him." His tone was teasing as he winked at Fenn.