It was Thursday afternoon, which meant the day for the Fine City Tailors - Vitruvion's gentlemen and ladies' outfitting centre; preparing the newest fashions with the grandest fabrics from the farthest places. For purely private customers only Fine City Tailors was arranged in communication with the god's own material shop, the Fabric Emporium, and also his rich merchant trade, so that any desire in terms of silks, cottons or chifons could easily be granted. Any colour, any style, so long as it was made, was offered to the customer, for they were the highest priority.

To buy an item of clothing from the Fine City Tailors one had to make an appointment with one of the five personal stylists, and you were given your own private fitting room. Champagne and exquisite treats were also a complimentary bonus during one's experience. The sitting room out front was merely a waiting space, where one can make appointments with the beautiful elf cleric at the desk and discuss more menial things with friends. The shop was simplex, elegant, well laid out, and had in the past four months become the most popular place to get one's clothing made for high society, in the whole of Beinost.

Due to no minor thanks to the kenku who sat in the back office, sighing at the manager.

"Lady Stare, I understand the chaos of needing to move, but we simply cannot go on like this anymore. We have far too many clients, and have to turn them down daily! Either we need to open longer, or move to larger premises and hire more staff, but I cannot disappoint anymore customers!"

Dressed in her neatest teal, vulcona-wool tunic, which was embroidered with thread dyed with colour made from semi-precious stones and sewn with various glass beads, Stare faced the dumpling of an elf. Markqui de la Rossi, a wood elf from the north, was a good man with an excellent brain for numbers. Fantastic with customers and able to build good rapport with them he had been one of the greatest successes Stare had made since taking over the superior management of Vitruvion's legal projects. However, through his high skill and her quality of work they had managed to make the Fine City Tailors far too popular now, to the extent that they were beginning to show signs of strain.

"Mr Markqui," she stressed, "I know the need as much as you do, I know what stress this establishment is under, but there is no better place currently than this. We are located directly on the high street, right across from the council chambers. Mages of Istien and generals of the army daily walk past. There is no better location, nothing on the market - and believe me I have looked. To move would be madness!"

"And my other suggestion - to open a secondary store?" the fat, but kindly man in a fine robe raised a brow, "Is that so mad also?"

"There is no other place that would satisfy!" Stare shook her head, completely at a loss. "Nowhere as fine, as great. To open another store in another less favourable place would be to tarnish the reputation of this one. Of course, if you want to extend hours - you have my permission, but all of the stores along this street are entirely booked and bought. We cannot move the entire store, and until we find a suitable location, we cannot open another!"

"What about rennovation, my lady?" he placed a hand on the desk between them, "Organise the space more efficiently, place in a sixth fitting room?"

"What, and have the entire store need to close down for a week or so to be able to fit the new one?" she almost laughed, raising her massive brow, all glossy with prestine feathers. "I thought you hated to disappoint your customers?"

Markqui groaned as she used his own words and rubbed at his face. "It is just becoming impossible, Lady Stare, honestly. I do not know what to do."

"Well, all I can offer is to have Mer try to find more locations," Stare said, speaking of her new apprentice, whom she and Vitruvion had rescued from Bounty Hunters. She raised a clawed hand, clean and neatly clipped. "It is the best we can do for now. You are just going to have to keep with the numbers and extend hours. If you want to do so, then come up with a viable plan and submit it to me next week?"