EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Hi there!

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions let me know.

Your character looks really interesting, I just have a quick question:
    Your Magic man ability - for how long does this ability last for? And is the speed have a quantifiable amount (say, 5x normal) and/or is there a limit to the distance he goes?

For your mask also, can I please ask what it is made out of and is it whenever it is on he becomes invisible, or is there a limit e.g. time?

Thank you
    Philomel
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Araris Lenore
    Race
    Malanachi
    I edited Magic Man. Not sure if this would be a fair limitation. Also, as for the mask it only makes his face invisible. I'm sure not how to limit that or which direction I would need to go with it in order to do so. If you have limitation in mind for it I'm more than happy to use such for the item.

Also, what if I just bought it from the Bazaar or got it as a quest item later on? Would that be better?

Magic Man: The black haired youth has quite the reflexes. He his able to move with a near blinding quickness at x2.5 the normal rate of a human, and only able to travel up to ten feet. Seeming without any tell to give him away. Some even claim their to be an after image. Although, doing so more than twice in a single day can cripple him. Using this gracious gift would make him move and walk with the quickness of an old man in need of a cane.*Limit per day is two*
    Last edited by Araris; 11-10-2017 at 10:15 AM.