Sweet Crimson Flow. Why in the name of the Flow Unending was this stranger babbling on - about boredom as of it was a disease? There were actual, legitimate medical issues, that is what Nevin dealt with as an Alchemist, not - not someone being bored and whining about it! Oh Crimson, it looked like he wasn't about to stop talking any time soon either.

From the corner of his eye, the Alchemist, Nevin saw that Fenn had taken the candy, and did seem to be perking up a little. The redhead didn't know what the Fae had been doing that had wiped him out so much, but at least a bit of sugar was helping - wait why had Fenn's eyes gone wide?

That was all the warning that Nevin had as he registered that the stranger, Ven, had stopped talking. He swung his head back around - but too late, arms were wrapped around his chest in a powerful hug, and he was hoisted from the ground. There was a heartbeat of time where the redhead tried to process what was happening and then his brow furrowed in distaste. He shoved away from the stranger with an intense frown as the man gave a content little sigh.

"I would say I'm glad you feel better but do not hug me again. I do not like people touching me without permission." Nevin straightened his tunic with a huff, his eyes narrowed at Ven. He turned back to put the letter on the counter to examine it, and caught the way Fenn was staring at him with wide, wide eyes still. He sighed. He could almost see what was running through the boy-Fae's mind.

"You may hug me once, Fenn. Don't bother looking for my wallet though, I've left it locked up as I normally do when I'm in the store." Nevin's voice was aggravated as he slit the letter open and double checked the messenger's words. He sighed as Fenn came around, and looked towards Ven.

" I have what he is asking for. I have general usage products, or, it you can obtain a list of what races these are intended for use on, I can customize a batch of each."