Well, that was a rather different question than I normally get asked. The fellow speaking was a half-elf, and seemed a bit confused as he walked into the shop. He had looked around several times, glancing down at the paper, before muttering to himself. I didn't quite hear what he muttered under his breath, but I did catch the disbelieving tone to the words before he spotted me and walked over. I tilted my head to one side, an eyebrow raising up as I studied him for a moment before nodding slowly.

"I should hope so. My name is Nevin -
I own and operate this store. Can I help you?"
Well, this wouldn't be the first time one of the local gangs had sent someone to pick things up for them. He had a bit of a different look to him though - a trace of apathy was hidden behind the confusion, his eyes were just a hair too slack. Still, it wasn't my place to pry. "Are you here picking up for someone?" Try to give the confused man an out, that seemed wise.

Before the man responded, the door jingles, and I walked in. Wait. What? I blinked and narrowed my eyes, my threads shifting in agitation beneath my skin. Was this another skinshell, worn by one of those twisted thread things? Before I could vault the counter and get the bystander to safety - I was actually in the air over the counter when this happened - the image of myself, leaning against the wall shattered into a cloud of snowflakes.

Left behind, his small chest heaving a bit from exertion - probably because of whatever magic he had been using - was Fenn. I landed on the other side of the counter, my eyes widening for a moment then narrowing. Well, if I'd had any doubts as to whether or not Fenn was Fae, those were well and truly dispersed at this point. Glamour, illusion magic. And it had seemed fairly accurate - or rather, it was accurate to what I had looked like the last time Fenn had seen me. His illusion hadn't included my tunic or whip, and still bore the long sleeved shirt and gloves am had worn to hide my skin.

"Fenn. Why in the name of the Great Flow of Crimson were you disguising yourself as me?" I didn't mind if the child acted as a thief. I did mind my appearance being used in conjunction with those acts, though.