Scarlet glanced over her shoulder at Fenn, the tiny and restless fae. Despite their differences she had a way of knowing what he thought, how his emotions were worn so plainly on ice-covered sleeves. "There is no further answer I can give you. My soul has darkened beyond repair and become everything it should not be. I have chosen to not fight this path and accept it. My life belongs to Master Ulroke, and that life will inevitably be a literal bomb." Her voice was curt, cold, and despite talking about her own demise it held little emotion nor care for her own well being. It was a truth she had accepted, one that she knew would inevitably happen. Once Lye was rid of her, he'd no doubt use her to create some sort of devastation, and use it to grow the Seventh Sanctums influence. Scarlet was ok with that. But, a part of her wished things had worked out differently with the quite literally shaking Fae. That she hadn't brutally tortured him. Ah...but those days were long gone and that feeling was small, a tiny spark of regret that was quickly quashed as it was replaced with the stoic uncaring visage of Scarlet. The assassin. Temporary leader of the Crimson Hand. "Mmm...."

The woman turned back to the tall alchemist. He gave her some sort of dribble on what he'd do, and gestured toward a blade. Did he not see her pierce her own skin? "Tch." Scarlet ignored the blade and dragged her finger across the underside of her arm once more. She then held her palm over it tightly to steep the flow of blood. "A few days is acceptable. I have other business to attend to here, so this works out just fine. I'd rather finish this quickly. I don't think your little friend appreciates my presence."