Nevin's knuckles were white on the grip of his whip as he sent virulent glare at the departing zombie. It had taken a very strong effort of will not to rip the damn thing apart - after his experience with the undead things in Ezoreth's Tower, where he had fought three of the accursed bastards, he was more than a bit on edge in regards to necromancy and zombies. Still - he was able to restrain himself, even if it was only for one reason.

The black pod of shadows had slipped away, revealing Stare, his dear friend standing there in her Kenku glory. She had spotted the zombie - her eyes were on it almost as soon as the shadows left her - and immediately frozen in place, and Nevin had decided to follow her lead here, and kept himself still until the door swung shut behind the zombified waiter. He let out an explosive breath and shook his head, hard.

"I think - I'm not sure about this- I think we're in... A larder? It looks like they're storing food here. If you can call that food." He indicated the tables laden with body parts with a nod of his head. Nevin was having to ignore the fact that his magic was thrumming and singing with the splashes of blood everywhere. He looked around the room - but aside from the door that the zombie had carried its gruesome burden into, there was only one other door - and it was close enough to the first that it most likely lead to the same room.

Nevin froze when that door swung open, and the same as before shuffled out. Only now, it was carrying what looked like a large pitcher. He didn't have to see it to know what was in that jug - no, his magic was singing loud enough that there was no doubt in his mind about it. He watched,
frozen in place with Stare, as the undead beast shuffled aware from the door - and when it got to the middle of the room, it was wrapped in dark black shadows, just like they had been - and then it was gone.

The alchemist fought down the urge to fetch. This was a kitchen, but one devoted to feeding those who feasted on blood.