Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    He stood, silent, as she shook in front of him. At some point, tears began to leak down her cheeks. Nevin felt one hand slowly curl up into a tense fist as he watched, watched as the veins stopped throbbing on her forehead, and the tears stopped her eyes from dilating.

Anger is a defense mechanism, against something buried in her past. Grief, sorrow, but why. He drew in a deep breath, watching as she trembled, trying to bring her breathing back into control. To give her privacy, he looked back down to his notes, before she saw that he had been witnessing this.

"So, since it seems we will be working together for a bit,
    let me tell you about myself." His voice was soft, steady, giving her something to focus on as he spoke in an easy cadence.

"As you know, I'm an Alchemist. Not just an Herbologist, but a proper Alchemist, one who deals with magical ingredients and potions as well as the mundane. But - well," he let out a sharp, short laugh. "I grew up in Salvar of all places, wanted to become a true alchemist to help people. But I didn't want to join the ranks of the Eternal Sway. No, they didn't actually help people, the Empowered Priests were just there to punish people who wanted to learn. So, well, I clashed, often, with my family." A recent memory, returned.

" I think I was about, maybe sixteen when my father threw me out for my wishes. Most of the town had no time for me, I was always a bit weird, and when he did that, well. I had to leave, before he started to tell people that his son wanted to cavort with demons. I haven't spoken to them in oh, years." There was a pained smile on his face.
    Last edited by Nevin; 12-05-2017 at 12:12 PM.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.