GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    The moment the cut was made...

Bitterness.

Her peripheral vision blurred as her focus tunneled. Her primary focus was his voice. Her heartbeat started to race like thunderous horse hooves. Nevin's words endlessly echoed through her mind as he spoke. "... the fact that they used what was clearly an experimental drug on you before thoroughly testing it. Unknown concoctions should never be used on sentients unless you're trying to kill them, or you already know the exact out come - and they clearly did not, nor did they have a way of neutralizing it."

About eight seconds of the literal madness...

She looked away from him with a deep glare. "Yeah, they didn't." She clenched her free fist tightly as she spat the venom.

Twelve...

He turned her shaking hand, a hand shaking in bold rage, and let the blood drip into a bowl. As it fell, her eyes were locked on it. A deep, sick growl started. "Their faul-"

A sharp sting was suddenly felt in her palm.

Fifteen...

As the physical pain reamerged, some of the anger subdued...

Some.

The heavy weight of guilt and blame still rested on her heart. A hidden rage so deep... She had to take another deep breath. Push it back, push it back... She let it out.

As Nevin let go, she turned her hand again. The blood still bubbled up to the surface, some dripping down. Nevin placed the medicine and bandages on her hand. As he carefully took care of her, her veins continued to throb in physically released distress. She took this hand with her other. Tears briefly appeared as the brooding thoughts still roamed her subconscious.

Their fault...

She should of known the rage was not to blame strictly on her powers by now. Yet, she was too stubborn to admit that she herself was, secretly, a really angry person.

With her uncut hand, she swiftly wiped the tears from her eyes. It just so happened that this hand was the one with the dead pinky. A growl slipped from her as she lowered the hand. Her pupils were dilated, yet she she clasped her hands as calmy as possible. She swallowed the lump in her throat, forcing her remaining anger down. She forced a smile on as she eyed the blood alchemist. "Now what?"
    Last edited by Flamebird; 12-02-2017 at 08:15 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.