I kept up an unrelenting assault on her body as my hips rolled in a steady motion, pumping in and out of her as my tongue fought hers in her mouth. She almost seemed to welcome it though, and she only ‘struggled’ for a moment before suckling on my tongue and scraping it with her teeth. I shuddered and closed my eyes for a moment, before opening them into narrow slits. If she wanted to play at that game - fine.

I kept kneading her ass with the fingers of one hand, but now my other hand slid around, to where our bodies joined. Her eyes shot open and wide as my thumb brushed against her clit, and she let out the cutest damn sound I had ever heard as I started gently stroking it. It seemed like whoever she had been with hadn’t exactly been attentive lovers, which I couldn’t really blame them for. And I was damn glad I had put in time to relearn what to do, and how to do it properly. I paused for the briefest of moments as I began to feel her body convulse and clench itself around me. I pulled back, a wide grin stretching my lips.

“Well. That was one, was it?” I slowly pulled out of her, and she craned her hips to try to keep me inside, whimpering loudly and shaking her head. I kept my tendrils around her wrists - and added some to her ankles for good measure, making sure she was fully pinned to the bed as I moved back and grinned at her. My cock was standing upright, glistening in the light in the room and I slowly rubbed it against her lips as I watched her squirm wildly, trying to twist to get me back in.

“Ah ah, honey. Now we’re going to go a bit slower, have our fun now that your edge is taken off.”