Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    My fingers of the hand gripping her supple, surprisingly muscular cheek shifted, reaching the base of her tail and gently massaging, scratching, and stroking the skin around the base, and the edge of her tail itself. She stiffened against me, letting out a mewl that was buried in the crook of my neck. Music to my ears - but I refused to let our first time be here, on the kitchen floor. Not if I wanted to prove to her that sex was more than just for reproduction. So I stopped scratching at her spine and used my threads to lever myself off the floor, bringing her with me with a surprised, distracted squeak.

As I stood up I shifted my hands, cupping my legs under her thighs and holding them around my waist as she went from straddling me to hanging onto me. I paused a moment as I felt the hard length in my trousers press against her. She didn’t seem to mind, in fact she pressed herself into me and even through my loose pants I could feel how wet she was. Oh yes, getting to the bedroom right now was at the top of my list of priorities. Slightly below it was getting rid of my pants because sweet flow they were in the way. Thank Crimson I hadn’t closed any doors behind me, so as I walked I didn’t have to take my attention off of the girl slowly grinding herself against me.

She looked up at me as we entered the bedroom, and I could see a desperate need in her eyes.

I tightened my hold on her with one hand as I stood by the edge of my bed - one knee brushing against clawed up fabric - and my other hand came up to cup the back of her head, and I leaned in to kiss her. There was nothing calm about this kiss - and even though the smell of fresh fish, and raw meat came from her mouth for a few seconds I was undeterred. I had been craving this kiss for far too long now. Her soft lips parted and she happily lapped at my lips and tongue, pressing herself flush against me as we deepened the kiss.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    Eteri wanted more, with every thrust she felt the satisfaction of rolling pleasure heat her entire frame. With every nip at her neck, every flick of her nipple… it was everything she wanted and more.

Eteri had sex before, but not quite like this. It was as though it was something he had studied closely, and extensively. Eteri shivered. If he kept this up she’d reach orgasm and climax sooner than she wanted.

“N-Nevin…” She whimpered, finally managing to grasp speech. “N-need..a..ahh…” Whatever words she wanted to speak were lost when she felt his teeth clamp down hard over her breast, followed by a gentle suckling sensation. She arched her back into him and wrapped her legs right around his waist. Eteri’s clawed hands dragged down his back until… until the strange tendrils left his body and entangled themselves around her wrist, holding her down. “M.mmf….”

“You’re mine” He growled possessively as he pulled out, she groaned and tried to wriggle back toward him. “No. I want to hear you say it. Tell me who you belong to.”

Eteri mumbled quietly her lips quivering as her half lidded eyes stared up at Nevin. Longing, submissive. “Tell me.” He repeated.

“I...I belong to you…” Eteri breathed, and was rewarded, rightly so as Nevin pressed the length of himself back into her. His hand found the round of her ass as he pulled her up on an angle. Driving deeper into her Eteri’s eyes fluttered as they rolled into the back of her head. Every so often she’d on purposefully struggle against the binds just so she’d feel them wrap around her tighter.

Just how much can he feel with those things…. the thought briefly crossed her mind before it became lost as Nevin once again pressed his lips to her own and Eteri became lost in the heated and coppery taste of his tongue.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul