“What!? What do!?” Eteri said startled as she felt small creeping tendrils tickle her legs. The Nekojin feverishly swung her legs side to side in an attempt to shake them off but they instead just wrapped around her. If Nevin hadn’t done the exact same thing to her arm seconds before Eteri would’ve jumped up screaming about spiders. Instead….instead… she had to deal with a tickling sensation that made her feel a little antsy. Eteri quickly grabbed the menu and hid her face behind it. She was red, and her lips had opened to small parted breaths. She couldn’t look at him right now. A small mewl came from her and she tried to reposition herself and attempt to jiggle off his advances one last time. “Why do?” She groaned.

“Do what Honey? You have to be more specific.“

Eteri grumbled as she glared at him from over the menu. “Why do the tickles?” Nevin had some of them squirm a bit further forward, pressing against her, and she let out another groan and a squeak.

“I love those sounds, and you took a lot of fun in making me blush. It’s only fair I return the favor, right Honey?” He grinned over the top of his menu at her. “But don’t be too loud, don’t want other people to get the wrong - well, the right - impression.”

Her eyes widened at the realisation at what he was doing, well - what he could possibly be doing. “You!” She accused as she pointed a finger at him, slamming the menu down on the table. The Tendrils began to curl around themselves forming larger ones as they began to poke and prod at her underwear, the smaller ones already finding their way in. “S-stop…” Eteri mumbled as she shoved her hands in her lap, trying to pin the threads down.

“Do you really want me to, honey?” His voice was soft and things stilled, giving her a moment to recover. His eyes were locked onto hers, watching carefully.

For a moment, Eteri wanted to tell him yes. Stop, that was so much better. But it wasn’t. Her body felt heated and she wanted to be touched, maybe not exactly by his strange creepy tendrils but they’d do for now. Eteri mumbled as she loosened her grip on them and sat her shaking hands back on top of the table. She gave a grumble. She didn’t normally feel this worked up.

Nevin seemed all too pleased with himself as he leaned back in the chair and signalled the wait staff. “Let’s play a game. You stay as quiet as possible...and I will reward you later.”

“G-ghh….” Eteri bit her lip to avoid giving out a startled cry as more tendrils found their way into her underwear and started to rub themselves against her entrance.

“You’re already so wet honey.” Nevin waved a finger back and forward. “Tut, tut. You won’t win at this rate.”