Nosdyn's weapon tasted The Elf's flesh, but Nosdyn did not lower his guard. His counter will be brutal I suspect...upon seeing The Elf's own blood... Nosdyn had no doubt at that point that his opponent was at least partially an Elf. There was a spark of light that the man's weapon was emitting, but Nosdyn was already used to intense lighting conditions. Though he had no heightened senses as a result of his training, he DID have heightened endurance. The flash of light was harsh on Nosdyn's eyes, but The Demon would endure. He saw, out the corner of his eyes, that the man became a dervish of sorts, whirling around in an attack that would devastate most opponents.

Out of desperation, Nosdyn acted.

He timed his reaction maneuver in such a way that he when his opponent landed, and brought his weapons within striking distance...Nosdyn countered. He risked everything to swing his weapons backwards in reaction to the man's leap attack. There was no denying that Nosdyn would take extreme damage from the dervish's attack. However, Nosdyn, being a tactical genius, would risk is own weapon to save his own life. And risk...he would. His weapon's blade swung around backwards as he intercepted the blades that his enemy swung in reaction. It was pure instinct, beautiful and dynamic. As Ioder's weapons came in close to Nosdyn...there was a burst of energy the moment the titanium weapons came in contact with Nosdyn's glowing sword.

As expected, there was an explosion of energy and shards and fragments of light burst out everywhere in a grand burst. Fragments and shards of Nosdyn's blade spiraled outward and struck Nosdyn's exposed back as well burning him. As expected, the titanium sword of his foe melted through Nosdyn's weapon blade. But Nosdyn was prepared. He felt the glowing titanium weapon pierce his own back as well. Nosdyn growled as he was pushed forward from the instinctive reaction and once again ended up knocked on the ground, bleeding and hurt.

Nosdyn held on to the hilt of his weapon and decided to re-latch it back on his belt since it was temporarily powered down after the blade was shattered by Ioder. Nosdyn was several paces away from Ioder at that bleeding and hurt. He knelt down at that point...considering what to do next. His...weapons are strong...like Jake's were...but I cannot give up here. I survived Jake...I will survive this man as well. When all was said and done, Nosdyn had several long gashes across his back and side. Black Demon's blood flowing from the injuries. As well, blood already trickled from the side of Nosdyn's mouth. However despite being severely injured, Nosdyn grinned. He reached up and wiped the blood from the side of his mouth. He knelt down on the ground for a moment, catching his breath. Then...he stood back up. His enhanced endurance would be put to the test that day.

He pushed himself back up on his two feet. He was a proud Demon of The Tular Plains...he would fight Ioder until he could no longer fight. "It has been a long time since I felt such pain...Elf." Strangely, though Nosdyn hated Ioder's people....he spoke with a profound respect for the man's power and skill. "I will fight you with my bare hands if need be, until I can fight no longer. I will fight you with the pride of a Tular Plains warrior." For Nosdyn, the battle was a personal one...he had his honour on the line...he would do everything he needed to do to survive.