Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Felicity tightly hugged the coatrack next to the door with childish joy, "I love you, coatrack!"

She then ran to the small bookshelf meant for customers, "And I love you, little bookshelf!"

She zipped to the coutner, hugging it too, "I love you as well, counter!"

She fell flat on the floor again, gripping the carpet like bed sheets, "And I love you, blue carpet!"

The bell rang.

Felicity looked up to see an elderly gentleman looking down at her with a raised eyebrow. Her cheeks burned red, the girl scrambling to get up. Nervous babbling escaped her as she straightened her red tunic and brown pants. "Oh-uh-well- Mr. Bramble!"

She nervously rubbed the back of her neck, "What can I do you for? Your prescription pick up?"

The man simply straightened the hat on his bald head, "Uh, yes..."

Felicity pulled out a hairtie, pulling her flame red hair into a messy bun. She calmly stepped behind the desk, grabbing a white apron and pulling it over herself. With herself ready (although still embarrassed) for work, she out a pen and paper and slid it over to the man's side, "Sign here, please."

While he put his name on the contracts, a rattled Felicity practiced breathing exercises. When the man cleared his throat, Felicity forced on a merry smile and took the paper back. "Thank you, sir! I will be back in a moment."

She sharply and elegantly turned heel, skipping into the room behind them. About a minute later, she reamerged with a small bag. "Just to confirm, you are Isaac Bramble, and you have a weekly prescription for lung medication, correct?"

He nodded.

Felicity checked the bag one more time to see if she did it right. After this, she smiled sweetly and handed him the bag, "Here it is, sir! Have a marvelous day!"

He just grunted and left.

As the door closed, the bell dinging behind him, she developed a scowl. "And they say the name Isaac means laughter."
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    A massive pot had bubbling black liquid boiling under a stove. As steam swirled through the air, Felicity (who had goggles on for protection) stirred the creation with a giant, wooden spoon.

A smirk crossed her face as she pulled up a bag and dumped a dissolving powder into the mix. She stirred it more, her eyes wide with anticipation.

"Almost done..."

She stirred more, pulling out a bowl of a crushed, dark brown substance and dunking it in.

"Just need to stir it and wait for it to be completed..."

She merrily hummed as she went through with that. The dark brown liquid was stirred and whirled in the giant pot. Finally, she took out a ladle and started to pour the finished result into a pot.

After filling it up all the way, she smirked, "Oh, I can't wait!

She slapped a label which said Hot Chocolate onto the pot and walked over to a table set with a coffee mug.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.