Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Nevin had very quietly placed himself on damage control. He made sure he was always at most eight feet away from the small bundle of energy, and was watching her closely. Each time she knocked a bottle over, thin crimson threads shot out from his hand and prevented it from actually spilling. It was an odd sight, like strands of hair emerging from his skin to become bands and little ropes that would catch the glass bottles. He actually missed when Rainee mentioned asking him to play with the girl, but he did blink when Mylie knocked over another bottle, and threads shot out to catch it.

Dark red eyes turned to the pleading mother and he blinked again. Then he looked down at his belt and he began rummaging through the various pouches hanging there - then he let out a soft noise of triumph. He brought out a small orb, barely larger than a marble, wrapped in a small twist of cloth. He turned his eyes back to the bounding girl. And grinned. He could distract Mylie, that was true.

"Hey, Mylie. Candy." He grinned, and the small cloth-covered orb was taken into the end of a bundle of threads. He waved it in front of Mylie, dangling it just out of reach - and conveniently, in a direction where if she lunged for it, she would land on empty floor. Then he turned his attention towards Felicity, processing what the bubbly teen had asked.

"Ah, no. Not a fan of sweet things." That damn cupcake box taunted him. He had to find a use for it at some point. "I'll take coffee if you have any, but don't go out of your way, I'm not particularly thirsty." Inwardly, the male alchemist was trying to remember if he had been a hellion growing up. He didn't think so - he had, ah, rebelled in different ways. A faint frown crossed his face. Different ways indeed. He shoved the leaking memories back and focused on teasing and taunting Mylie, keeping her distracted and in a clear area so she didn't damage anything else.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

EXP: 28,286, Level: 7
    Level completed: 17%, EXP required for next Level: 6,714
    Level completed: 17%,
    EXP required for next Level: 6,714

GP

Name
    Rainee Azure Miyami
    Mylie’s bright green eyes widened in excitement when her eyes caught sight of the cloth covered orb. She saw Nevin’s threads holding the tantalizing treat just out of her reach. Her tail twitched eagerly as her little mind went from I must capture this butterfly! To... sweets! Need sweets, NOW! Abadoning her hunt to claim the butterfly as a pet, the eager little kitten leapt forward, trying to claim her sweet reward.

Her reward for her leap was a tumble into the clean wooden floor, her little form somersaulting over her feet, as she stopped dazed on the empty floor. Her body felt jolted from falling, but her exuberance was not dashed. A meow escaped her lips as she exclaimed “ You are playing a game Mister Nevin! You’re keeping the candy just out of my reach! I must get it!” She then begin to leap for the cloth covered orb Nevin was just dangling above her, her determination clear as she attempted to grab it!

Rainee let out a sigh of relief. A smile gracing her pretty face as she whispered to Nevin “ Thank you Nevin for distracting my little angel! I didn’t want her destroying your friends beautiful shop!” Her silver orbs widened when she saw Nevin’s crimson threads. Her voice was filled with awe as she softly asked “ Is that part of your blood magic Nevin?” Her soft hands gestured to the threads Nevin was using to keep candy just out of her daughter’s reach.

To Felicity the nekojin meows softly and answers “Hot cocoa sounds lovely miss! Also now that my little one is distracted, let me introduce myself! My name is Rainee and I’m a friend of Nevin’s! I met him when I needed a shop for to buy healing potions and of course mischief ensued, I was an overly curious kitty girl! But, a friendship came out of it!”

The cat-mother’s tail wagged lightly as she finished her words”So what is your name Miss and how did you and Nevin meet?”