Nevin and Felicity left the back of the store where she had been working on her medicine pills. He was already getting ready to count out the money, and was leaning against the counter and speaking with Felicity about what she had been working with. The sound of the door chiming brought him out of his talks -

And there was a majestic blue butterfly that fluttered around him circling him. The male redhead blinked and held up one hand, watching with a raised brow as it fluttered down and landed on his outstretched finger. "Well hello the-" There was an excited, high pitched voice that was familiar, and then a weight on Nevin's pant leg. He blinked, looked to the redhead behind the counter, then he slowly looked down.

Well. That was a familiar face, and not one he had expected to see in the near future. He reached down and ruffled the young girl's hair, careful not to touch her upright ears. "Well hello, Mylie. Have you run off from Rainee-" Ah, there was the woman in question herself. He gently pulled Mylie off of his leg, letting her wrap one hand around his finger as he bowed a bit to Rainee.

"A pleasure to see you again, Rainee. It seems your little one has found me, - Mylie, did you run from your mother?" Nevin knelt down and stared into her eyes for a moment. "That's very not good young lady. You got lucky this time and found someone you knew, but think about how worried your mother would have been, and how scared, if you had gone missing." Nevin stood up and gently pushed her towards back towards Rainee.

"Sorry, some introductions. Rainee, Mylie,this is Felicity, an Alchemist and friend of mine. Felicity, these ladies are a couple of acquaintances of mine from a while ago. How are you both doing?"