Felicity burst into a series of loud chuckles at the woman's request, "Honestly, I was the same exact way not two years back." Amused, she pulled her hand up and whispered to the mother, "I drove my family and surrogate sister crazy. It doesn't stop in the teens, we just cause trouble in different ways."

As much as the young woman had winced as the child neared the shelves, she had to remember... she would very well be the same way - and still was. She was curious to a fault, and her rambunctiousness made her a piece of work. Even today, Felicity would randomly decide to travel to Raiaera or something, which always threw Daisuke off. Felicity needed to calm down. Kids were kids, she was still one herself... just an older one.

Her face was now red from memories of her cringe worthy, lesser youth. Memories if Ashla and Daisuke finally losing patience with a fourteen year old's wild energy. Her enthusiastic curiosity and eagerness to learn was a gift they smiled warmly to. However, the saying went, ironically enough in her immediate situation, that curiosity killed the cat.

Of course the little girl needed something to make her stay still! Food still made the redhead with a hyper-metabolism stay quiet for five seconds. The teen was in an awkward place between the immature, free child and pessimistic, grown up adult. She could somehow relate to both the mother and the child. Considering that this was her shop, however, she veered towards the mother's side. She looked away for the moment, lost in thought, "I don't have any candy, unfortunately."

An idea suddenly sparked in her mind. Her eyes lit up, a gasp escaping her as she clapped her hands in excitement, "But I have cocoa mix in the back! I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to that stuff. I keep it stashed all the time."

A squeal of energy was released as she bounced in joy, "I have cute little mugs to go with it too!"

She then thought to ask. Her eyes briefly darted to Nevin than back to the neko, "You guys can have some too, if you want. I also have whipped cream and crushed peppermint packets to go with it."