"Oh."

The childlike shrug was followed with worry. The girl slightly shook when he explained the state of her blood. Her magic affinity's attempts to keep her alive, the clots...

... How was she alive?

She instantly took two of the pills, as instructed. The girl briefly hugged herself before spotting her leather jacket on the corner of the cot. She took it and slipped it on, over her green shirt and brown pants. She pulled the cloth hood over her head, suddenly feeling afraid to even get up.

So, she simply sat at the edge of the bed. Her messy red hair, let down as opposed to its usually being tied back, hung over her face. She was pale. She put the cup down between her legs, looking into the empty glass as she processed.

"... I'm sorry. -For, uh, crying... In my defense, I was kind of high on meds."

A half amused scoff escaped her. She wanted to rush past that... emotional moment. While Felicity was indeed a vibrant, feeling individual, she also had become accustomed to putting on a face and being a happy one. Everything from facing up to her blood abilities, to bawling like a baby, to finding out her blood was more like chunky applesauce than water... She was now unusually serious. They needed to solve her physical issues - and fast.

"So this stuff will help me?" She looked at the remaining pills still clutched in a sweaty hand. She did not wish for the coating to melt off, so she turned her hand and put them on the white bed sheet. She wiped her hand on her pants, leaving a visible dark stain. "So not only do I go insane every time I bleed, but my blood is super thick..."

Upset and nervous, she burried her forehead in her palm. Her eyes were closed in exhaustion for a moment, then a memory shot across her mind. "... Hey, that explains why I bled so little that one time at the sawmill..."

She then sat up straight, "But that's not important." She lowered her hand, looking at Nevin, "What is important is, well, what else can be done?"