Nevin slowly shook his head and stepped over to the girl, who was clearly not doing well as she looked at the jar of her own blood. He couldn't blame her - most humans, even those who were warriors, experienced a rather unsettling disquiet when they witnessed their own blood outside of their body. Your mind screamed at you, announcing deep into your very being that it was wrong and blood should be inside of you.

For Nevin, seeing his own blood was a strange thought to him because his own oscillated between his magic screaming at him that it was the best he could ever get - and other times, seemed to be completely inert to his senses. It was a bit confusing to him, but in the end it had inured him to the normal response people had in this kind of situation.

So he stepped between her and the jar, and wrapped one arm around her shoulders and gave her a comforting squeeze. "There's no need for you to look there. And don't worry about payment, not right now. You've given me an interesting alchemical quandary, a situation I haven't been in for some time. So I am thankful to you for that. I won't charge to help keep you alive, either. I make a solid enough living - I have two stores actually." He gave her a slight smile before swinging his gaze to the bubbling brew.

"And that should be done soon enough. You know... It doesn't need to be stirred a few more times though, have to make sure it has an even consistency. I'm sure you're up to it. Once we finish - it should be an even blue-yellow hue, and about as thick as a good soup- you'll need to remove it from the burner and move it over to the chill-box over there." He nodded to the end of. The second work station. It had taken a fair bit of coin to get an enchanted chilling box, but it had already been worth its weight in gold in term of the potions he could make with its usage.

"Then we only need wait a few minutes, and we'll be able to have you test a sample." He grinned at her and let go, finally stepping away.