Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    As she rested, almost dazed from the insanity, against his chest, Felicity took in the words. While she did not reply, she certainly processed them.

She looked back on the pained, blood stained memory one more time. Shades is grainy black and white mixed with nauseating crimson. While she initially recalled an older brother's protection and security from her troubled youth, other things stuck in her mind...

That experience... that experience she had just now. The way she... was it describable? Could she explain literally reliving an experience over and over again? She actively avoided memories like this. Yet, once it did hit her, it was harder than a lorde made of lead. What was that? It was like a Citadel simulation, the feelings of reality were so clear. What was that? She had never experienced anything near that, except in her troubled dreams...

As reality slowly returned to her, she remembered that call for aid by the miners. A light gasp escaped her. She burst into a straight siting position. It had been a blurred era of time between whenever Nevin last talked. Felicity looked down to the cool dirt earth below.

"Th-those miner-rs need he-help..."

Was she avoiding her problems again? Was she truly afraid to face any issues she had? She always forced herself to focus on the external to stay out of the internal. However, even now the oak streets, dirt road, and passing people felt blurred, so far away. This was the first episode of it's kind and Felicity wanted out. Now.

She tried to push herself up... yet she may have been pushing herself too early.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 02-07-2018 at 09:12 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.