EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    "Today we thin the Ranger's ranks."

"No." A whisper slid through her mouth, barely heard even by herself. The memory was fractured, shadowed, polluted with thick smog. The darkness of the surroundings was an abyss beyond her working memory. She could not even remember how tall the grasses were, or the presence of any trees. What she did see was...

"Starting with him."

Her teeth gritted as some man, who's appearance escaped her, drew a long shinning blade. It could be her memory broken, but it already appeared blood red. Her corrupted memory shifted through the undecryptable data and pixelated skips. ₩�μ��θ�^ Suddenly, a scream of desperation skipping in loops, their blades collided. %€�*# She felt %�Г rage. So much rage. *μ��~�� It consumed her...

^]>θ�:=�]�4�|<ฯμ:*.��<.?Î©ï ½ï¿½<.>Ωμ`�Ωμ?\*#_"�<ï ¿½#�{[θฯ:€#?'�θ^|{.!_Î¸ï¿½ï ½ï¿½{��^��<ï¿½Î¸ï¿ ½ï¿½:,$μ<�`�θ})�..; ... ... ...

RED
    �{�^(#�`;�
    BLADE
    �}��&),&�$-&(�/>θ��`.(*�}[("`�θ}μ��-�@::�'-
    BLEEDING
    "_=:#DEATH:#=:,#�%#�/'$%
    D E A T H

"-Nθ!"

"Felici-"

"-NO!"

Red. Everything was red. He was red. Red. Dead. She was red. In his blood.

Energy
    Cloak
    Burning
    Blackout

~~~

She could not save him. Her cousin. Her brother... he was dead.

Her Berserk abilities and her emotional trauma itself had plentiful thanks for her distorted memory. It was there though, forever. It always haunted her.

She barely processed the people she passed, if at all. She barely understand her own stop against a stone wall. The moment Nevin confronted her, she grasped him tightly with her full strength. She did not comprehend anything outside of the memory she was lost in. She could not escape the agony. Breaking...

She buried her head into his shirt. As she did, she cried a rainfall of bitter tears. She clenched onto his shirt for dear life. As she held on, however, she also pushed away. One hand violently slammed his shoulder in release. She screamed. Oh, she screamed. They were not even words, but screams conjured up from a place so dark...

"No!" Her first muffled shriek from biting a piece of cloth was a 'no." Her fist tightened. She raised both arms now, but only one grasped his shoulder and shook him. The other was still held up in the air. "Couldn't-"

More uninterpreted screams escaped her. The shockwaves of memory and terror replayed over and over in her head. She did not let go of the alchemist, close to demolishing him. She was experiencing a night terror while awake. The disassociation was increasingly obvious as she completely relived the death of Jonathan Rhyolite.

"I COULDN'T SAVE YOU! JONATHAN!!! I'M SORRY!! I'M SO SORRY!!!"

It carried on.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 02-15-2018 at 10:06 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.