Adventurer

EXP: 5,465, Level: 3
    Level completed: 12%, EXP required for next Level: 3,535
    Level completed: 12%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,535

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark
    I felt my toes squeeze together as I bounced, waking my muscles up to ready for the take down. Slowly I moved closer, the tree line thinned out quickly as the distance shorted between myself and the trolls. The stench of death clouded the air, most would find it unbearable but to me it fuel my fire. Just as I was about to close in I heard the whistling of an arrow sailing through the air.

“What the fuck,” I groaned with annoyance.

My eyes quickly scanned the area around her. At first glance I hadn’t spotted the bowman but with second look I found the culprit. “Can’t I hunt in peace without a man getting in my way?” The cloak clad man hit the ground in a roll, coming to his feet and immediately and into a sprint towards them, his eyes not even registering me as he moved towards them.

“Oh no he doesn’t,” I hissed as I closed in charging at the beast in sync with the man.

It didn’t take me long to reach the beast as my well manicured fingernails morphed into large sharp claws. I slid in between the legs of the beast that hadn’t been marred by the arrow. With my hands out stretched my claws slid into the thick hide like butter. The troll roared in pain as I rolled off towards the side of the beast. My ocean blue eyes throwing daggers at the intruder of my hunt.

The man was busy himself, his iron blade flashing through the air as he hacked into the one he had stolen from me. The troll tried to swing and crush him beneath a heavy hand, but the man rolled to the side, looking like it was a well-practiced move. He saw me looking at him, and gave a slight wave with the hand that held his shield, though he kept most of his attention on the troll he was whittling down.

The lack of attention he had given me pissed me off to no end. Not only had this stranger cut into hunting party, uninvited but didn’t even have the manners to acknowledge me with but a simple wave. My attention drew back to the troll that still rolled around on the ground withering in pain.

“Oh shut up you overgrown toad.” I kicked the beast only for it to catch my boot. “Get your grubby, nasty finger, claw things off my boots!” I hissed sinking my claws deep into the meaty part of it’s arm. The claws that had wrapped around my boat released instantly as it roared out in pain once more.
    Last edited by darkest.desires.; 12-13-2017 at 07:37 PM.
    * Gnarloc & Camille* Winner of Best Althanas Couple.