Threaded View

EXP: 2,105, Level: 2
    Level completed: 4%, EXP required for next Level: 2,895
    Level completed: 4%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,895

GP

Name
    Erik Dranglein
    “My plan, now?” I frowned as I tried to cool my thoughts off. “Nothing, really. Probably do some more hunting out here, explore the land.” Try not to think about tightly clad women who were very forward. I was used to strong women - but sex didn't really matter to people trapped in the cycle, so it had been a very, very long time.

“I might check the town again in case they need any more help, but aside from that I'll just wander. I’ve no roots here to return to, so…” I shrugged my shoulder, watching as she seemed to pause for a moment.

“I need to wash away the dirt and grime from this hunt, there is a creek not too far away. Care to come and watch… Keep guard.” She paused almost insinuating something before she carried on her sentence. That was strange - but it made sense, if one was washing off in the river, your gear would get waterlogged, or you'd have to remove it. Having a second set of eyes was a fine idea.

“I suppose I shall, then. Come, lady, lead the way to this creek.” I gave a smile and a slight bow. She rolled her eyes at the kind gestures, “I am far from a lady, my name is Camille.” She stated as she walked past me, towards the soft sound of running water. I followed after, scooping my bow from where it had fallen as we walked.

The creek was far enough away that the smell of the corpses no longer filled the air as we made our way to the water’s edge. I unstrung my bow and shifted my shoulders, scanning the treeline as I looked around. “A nice enough place.” It was calming here, peaceful. After being near the hustle and bustle of town, relaxing in a peaceful place - well, relaxing as much as I could while staying on guard for this Camille lass - I looked over my shoulder at her as I thought. Then paused. Oh. Well, that was - that was a sight. Hello, brain, are you there?

I resolutely turned my attention away from the lovely damn sight behind me. If she had - well. With nothing on I suppose she could don the wolf’s skin with ease again, but I had told her I would watch.. Would watch - wait. Had that been the pause? Oh, this little vixen. Well. If that was the case. I - well. What in the name of the Flame would I do? I had no way of being sure that she wanted me to watch her - but. If she could change into her other form with such ease, she clearly didn't actually need a guardian, did she? It would be a damn fool who tried to take her unawares. Oh Flame.

I couldn't help myself. I shifted to a spot against a tree where I could see both sides of the creek - and, coincidentally, where she was. If she hadn't intended me to watch her - I could say that I kept watch on both sides of the creek, and with my bow I could certainly ward off any malicious individuals or beasts. Yes. This was a good idea. I just - I just had to tear my eyes off of her.
    Last edited by Erik; 12-13-2017 at 07:42 PM.