Ayaka stumbled down the streets as she pried open her final bottle of booze. She needed it. Fuck she needed it. What the fuck was that? Who the fuck did he think he is? She was Eteri’s god damn fucking sister. The LAST thing he needed to be doing was talking about - about… Ayaka swayed as she turned to stare at the man who was following her close behind.

Dark brooding eyes hidden beneath a messy top of red hair. Broad shoulders. Actually...he looked a tad more muscular than she first thought. She narrowed her gaze.

The redhead didn't seem to notice her glance at first, but when he did he lifted an eyebrow and snorted. “Can I help you?” His voice sounded tense, irritated. He reached up and ran one hand through his hair, shoving some of it back and out of his face.

Ayaka snorted. “Just keep up. I ain’t s-saving you if yer get lost!” she said as she pointed an acussing finger his way. Dammit. Why did Eteri get to have all the fuckin’ fun. She wasn’t even that much of a sexual deviant.

Ayaka turned, stumbled, almost fell… then picked herself back up again as she made her way back home.

“Here we are!” She rose her arms up into the air as she presented her …. Home. It looked small, even on the outside. A single door and window with a tiny garden that looked completely unkempt at first glance. Overrun with ‘weeds’ however, upon closer inspection it was filled with a variety of herbs, mostly poisonous ones. She had grown her own mini alchemy garden in what little space she had.

Nevin knelt, his fingers gently caressing some of the plants, his eyes sharp and focused as he looked at what she had here.

Ayaka fumbled with her keys as she trudged up the narrow pathway, tufts of grass grew between the split concrete. “A...ah here we are.. One moment…”

BANG

The door swung open and bounced off the wall, there was a hole in the plaster - this wasn’t the first time she had burst through her entrance drunk. She laughed it off.

The door lead straight into a large room, which looked as though it was sectioned off. The kitchen sat in the far right corner, covered in pots and pans. To the left was a small table covered in vials and pestles, containers of powders and chopped plants. A myriad of vials both big and small littered the table. Then there was a small ‘living room’ if one could call it that. A small kotatsu table sat in the room, covered with paperwork. The entire ceiling had herbs and plants hanging from it, drying. Ayaka pointed to a door to the right. “Thass the bathroom ‘n toilet’” She stumbled forward a few steps and pointed to a sliding door to the left, it was broken...off its hinges and the shoji sheets had multiple holes in them. “Thas my room an you….” She glanced around. “You...sleep….wherever…” She took a step forward but lost her footing.

There was an exasperated sound of disbelief and a snort, and Nevin shot forward, his long arms wrapping around her waist and holding her upright, her back against his chest. “Can you stand? Or do I need to put you to bed?” His voice was a low growl in her ear.

Ayaka narrowed her gaze. Was he...coming onto her? She had half a mind to slap him, with force...and claws. Yeh...that sounded good, right across his fucking cheek. Instead she groaned. The room span. “Fuckin….ass…” she muttered as she pushed herself off of him. “What the fuck do you think...yer doing?” He followed her closely, his hands grazed her hips every so often as she tried to saunter to her room.

Damn...when was the last time she was laid? This was fucked. Her younger sister, a tiny blue haired girl who had NO interest in sex was getting it on more than her and with this...what was he? Ayaka thought he was a whipped pup, but now he was being….”

Nevin's hands braced her as she stumbled, and she heard a deep breath from behind her, followed by a long exhalation. “I think, that you have had too much to drink. I'm going to put you to bed then figure out where to sleep.” His voice was tight, but - throaty? He made his way to her room and stepped past the broken door, then with one hand on the small of her back guided her in.

“Me?” Ayaka snorted. “Fuckin...I’ve had more than this!” She held up the bottle and took another swig from it. “Alcohol loves me as much as I love it.” She mused. Her tail flicking side to side, beating against Nevin’s legs. She found her way to her futon on the floor and collapsed onto it.

The room still span to and fro, but that’s how she liked it. Ayaka rolled onto her back and pressed a hand to her head. “Well?” She muttered. “Whaddaya waitin’ for? A fuckin’ invite?” Why was he standing there? Shouldn’t he go toddle off and find somewhere to sleep? Did she have to tell him how to do everything?