Why do you hesitate... The black knight carefully used the foresight granted by the shard at his disposal. He was able to know the actions of his Father at will and saw what he needed to see. Stonevale is corrupted now..my Father helped them and this is how they repay him...? The black knight hesitated as well. He found himself on the verge of fulfilling the prophecy that the old man gave him. It was his alone. I don't know what to do. He clenched his fist in frustration. Looking towards his followers, he hoped someone would have an answer he needed to hear.

"My lord, what would you have us do, they are attacking him. We need him alive for the prophecy to occur." His follower said carefully.

The black knight looked at the man. "He's surrounded. I want to see the powers of The Void firsthand. However, he does not want to harm the guards...something else has happened." At that point, The black knight felt a materializing of the air behind him. "You're here."

The prophet had arrived, wearing the same black coloured robes as before, the same markings. "Nenkulor...what is your desire?"

The prophet looked at his latest mark and nodded carefully in the black knight's direction. "Lorenor..." The prophet said with a little more emotion than he usually revealed. "Has the meeting with your Father gone as planned?"

"He has revealed to me the information I needed to see. His souls is fractured, just as you've said. But there's a complication." The black knight turned towards Nenkulor Shima.

Nenkulor opened his eyes at that point. "...What kind of complication?"

"One side of his soul has become aware and acts on it's own." The black knight said carefully. "The situation has become dire."

"It's not the same as before then." Nenkulor nodded at looked at the black knight. "Here is what you and your followers must do now..."

"Why do you hesitate...?" William Blake asked of Lorenor who kept a good few paces away from him. "If you don't fight back, we'll kill you...so why do you hesitate?"

"...It's as I have said before. I don't want to harm any of you. You've left me no choice in this matter and I just would rather be on my way." Lorenor held his claymore sword with both hands. Tightly around the grip.

Nearby another fight started. "It's the black knight...!" one of William's soldiers yelled and intercepted the black knight...or at least attempted to.

Lorenor cursed. "Shit!" He yelled and looked at William. "Call your men off, and let me leave with him." Lorenor said trying to retain his composure...but admittedly the situation was going south quite quickly.

"...This is how you have defended us...by siding with our enemy?" William suddenly yelled.

Lorenor growled. "You fucking idiot, it was the only way to thwart the attacks on your people! Please listen to reason." Lorenor was growing desperate with each passing moment. He'd already injured several of the guards without killing anybody but the black knight's presence would complicate matters further.

William looked at his men. "He has sided with the black knight...kill them both." He said with finality.

At that point Lorenor looked at his son, then at William. William was running towards their position, when Lorneor suddenly attacked. "Fuck you!" He yelled and sliced William's head clean off the neck.

As William fell to the ground, dead, his men looked at the unfolding situation with a growing sense of alarm and shock. The black knight had also killed another guard with relative ease. The black knight looked at his Father with a certain sense of approval. Takes a lot of guts to kill someone you care about like that... The black knight thought to himself.

Lorenor pointed towards the guards with his huge sword. "This is the choice I leave to you. Back off, or be destroyed. No more warnings, you have one chance to make a choice." Lorenor was through playing games...