Just stumbled upon this thread and figured I'd give a response to it.

I've met Boris and Maxwell. (Maxwell is an older member of the site not sure if he is too busy for 4.0 or not)

I still talk to Wizo from old school Althanas on WOW, I still sometimes, talk to Jason (AKA that Khaos Overmage guy) and I have plans to meet him at some point.

I met Tony on old-school Ayenee rp and the irony is I would have heavily wrote on Interactive Village back in those days.

Now insofar as who I'd LIKE to meet. Man there's so many of you awesome knuckleheads.

Andy definitely cause of recent times, I've been growing to deeply respect our favorite plant!

I'd like to meet Dirks and Shinsou definitely as well. I'd be more than willing to host you guys for a while if yall ever make it out to New York, I'm a pretty good host!!!

Kayla HELL YEAH.

I'd also like to meet Shelby and Ailsa. My mom cooks a lot of food for big social gatherings hahah!

OH yeah that also reminded me. I have Bobby Gilbert on my Facebook/Yahoo Messenger but he stopped being active on those. Probably for IRL reasons. Been trying to get back in touch with him! Anyway guys I've rambled on long enough hope you all are having a great day!!!