Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    I shuffled and yawned, the sun was nice. So nice....

I sat in the nook of Barchies window. He had been really nice, after my business with the witch girl who had one arm Aislynn I found a strange woman named Madison. She had a bookstore! She also had the strangest chunk of soul I had ever seen. It was like it was almost sentient. It was bright and red very angry and it was now mine. It was like it was yesterday (it may well have been yesterday) She practically gave it to me! What an idiot! I snipped it off her easily enough but instead of putting it in a vial it whipped out at me with gross tentacle like appendages and bore itself into my chest. It felt angry and heavy and sometimes at night when I slept I swear I could hear whispers in the night.

It made me sleepy, more so than usual, and that said something. A yawned long, opening my mouth wide, pointed canines glistening in the sun.

"Bluebell!?"

The voice called out, shocked. I lazily opened one eye, an ear flicking casually as I tried to focus on the figure. Blue...a visage of blue and...and... I shot up. "Venn!" It had been a while since I last saw him, and seeing his white tuft of hair and pressed (albeit scruffier than usual) blue suit. I grinned and waved my butt, tail flicking side to side as I readied myself. "Venn!" I cried out again as I launched myself at him.

"No, Bluebell wai-!

There was no waiting when hugs were involved. He braced himself and swore in multiple languages including Akashimian. I felt him shudder beneath my iron-like grip. I rubbed the top of my head against his collarbone, giving a happy purr as he tentatively wrapped his arms around me, offering me a weak embrace. "Venn!" I pulled away, grinning.

He offered me a pained smile as he attempted to straighten himself. "What's new blue-bell? Why are you here?"

"Barchie helping!" I said. "Eteri found good place for naps. He feed Eteri, Eteri help Barchie too."

Venn winced again as he took a step forward, he seemed to be limping. Come to think of it...my nose wrinkled, "I smell blood, is you ok?"
    Last edited by Eteri; 08-02-2017 at 08:07 AM.