I hummed with approval again for a second time. The sex with him was beyond sensational, it drove me up the wall or well against it. “As much as I would love to worship your body over and over again, I need food.”

I rolled to the other side of the goose feathered bed, stretching and groaning at how stiff my body was. I heard him groan behind me, a hungry low tone of appreciation. A small giggle parted my lips as I pushed myself off the bed, my arms stretched over my head. I turned slowly taking in the beautiful view in front of me. “Mmm I could stare at this stunning sight all day if I could,” I licked my lips as the hunger that had been sedated started to stir again.

Erik had stood up and his broad back was to me as he bent over, picking up his pants. When I spoke he slowly turned his head to look in my direction - then with a grin he flexed his arms, making the muscles on his back shift and quiver, the scars upon them rolling back and forth on his skin. “I like that look in your eyes sweetheart, but as much as I love your mouth on me, we need actual food.” He languidly turned around and leaned against the wall, and started to pull his pants on. I could see that even now he was hard, aching for me.

I tsked slightly at the dull ache that started in between my legs. I quickly turned and made my way to the dresser. I grabbed my clothing quickly pulling them onto to shield my form from is hungry eyes. “Any idea what we are going to go hunting for? I have some contacts that can inform us on what creatures are reeking havoc.” He hummed and pulled on his tunic, his face twisted thoughtfully.

“I'm fine so long as the beast’s flesh is not outright toxic. So - let us find out if your contacts know of anything the needs slaying.” He moved around the bed and took me in his arms, pulling me against his chest. “Then once we’ve had that fun, we’ll be full and ready to share our hunger for each other.” He growled into my ear as he squeezed me, one hand dropping down to massage my ass before he stepped back and away.

I frowned slightly at his absence though he was only a few feet from me. “My contacts always pan out,” I winked at him before making my way towards the door. “Do you like the view,” I tossed back at him, and he laughed, a booming sound.

“Best I've seen in many long years sweetheart.”

The sound of laughter left my lips as I walked out of the room with him in tow.