The last Jedi is a good name for it as there are no true Jedi left now. Just Rey, and yeha Like basically said Rey is it but I reckon they are doing a whole grey Jedi arc now. Grey jedi are now that are, the last sith lord (Snoke) is dead, and so is the last Jedi master. Now you are left with Leia who can use the force but was never trained, Rey who is acting on instinct and Ben/Ren who is, let's face it, messed up and has no idea what he is himself.

I want to know about the Knights of Ren too. Luke said that Ben/Kylo left with a handful of his students, and I reckon they became the Knights. They are either dead, busy or maybe we're the Praetorian Guards (Snoke's bodyguards)? Dunno. That was missed out.

Snoke died because Ren finally realised that he's been manipulating him this whole time. And "Strikes down his true enemy" ... That was Snoke, he realised. They miss out where Smoke came from, and I'm annoyed with that, but sigh.

I loved it though, love the conflict in Ren, I've always loved Revan so I'm happy with it. Huge improvement on the first film. I reckon also with Leia they just used the plot they had filmed and they will have her die off screen between films. Only way really.

The kid is the new fighter for the new rebellion, the symbol of a spark of hope. He and his friends tell the story that sends people to start revolutions in their backyard, I reckon. Will get the allies all struck up and the next film will be set a few years later maybe?

My ideas anyway. Awesome film.