FUCK! Fangs bit down hard and they started to whip away - an involuntary reflex. But they were caught, and it hurt. I shuddered, not even noticing her tongue. Then my brain caught up with the pain, registered, and responded. Threads welled into her mouth, forcing her jaw open and apart - and then they slid down her throat, fucking her mouth hard and fast, brutally gagging her.

She fell backward to the floor from the momentum, more of my threads pressed down hard on her wrists and ankles so she couldn’t flail. She coughed a few times, making choked sounds. She shifted her neck to and fro to try and find a comfortable place. I wasn’t going to give it to her. That FUCKING hurt. Even so I could feel her tongue weaving its way through my tendrils.

“That was a damn stupid move.” I snarled and stepped over her, so she could see my face. I slowly brought the injured, bloody threads up to my face, and studied them. “You took my blood.” I put a strange note in my voice. Amusement and anger, mixed. I looked down at her. “Now, I have to take yours.” And the injured threads rewove into a sharp needle - and slipped into her stomach. Warm honey, bright sunshine flowed into me. I retreated my threads enough for her to breath and speak, as her blood flowed into me.

“W-what is this….” she stammered. “W-what are you- aahh….” She couldn’t contain the erotic sound that broke through her lips. “Haven’t...won...yet…” she murmured, this time with less fight. I leaned down, and kissed her.

“Yes, I have. Your heart and body cry for me. Stop fighting me, and let go.” I murmured against her lips.

Her eyes fluttered and her hips bucked. “Want...your seed...in me…” She breathed, then, she caught her breath and tried to writhe against me again. “C...can’t give in….” I shook my head.

“You can. You want this as much as I do. It's pointless to fight what you crave so much. You know I'll cherish you. Is it really so bad to just give in and obey?” I kept talking in a soft even tone, soothing and reassuring her.

Her eyes stared up at me, lulled. Sated. “G-give in….obey….” she breathed. I kissed her, gently then with more force. I pulled back, watching as she tried to sit up to follow my lips. I released my binds on her and stepped back. “Come here, Eteri.” The command was said evenly, firmly.

She followed, slowly, one foot then the other. I reached out and stroked her face. “Good Girl. You know what good girls get?” I grinned as threads prepared to wrap around her. She furrowed her brow and I could tell she was deciding to rebel again. It seems Eteri had a penchant for pain. “What?” She asked.

“They get fucked.” Before that spark to rebel could ignite, my threads wrapped around her waist and lifted her into the air. She had a moment of hang time as I gripped her legs and split them, baring her glistening folds. “They get their dripping wet pussies fucked hard. And you, you my good girl, get my cock buried inside of you.” And I slammed her down, crushing our hips together as my cock drove into her slick, hit folds.

She gasped and shuddered. Still in the air she was helpless, swinging into my movements. She groaned and propped her head up onto my shoulder. “Harde.r..” She pleaded. “Eteri be good….will bear godlings…. Just har-de..aah….”

I obliged her. My threads lifted her up and slammed her back down, moving hard and fast, driving her onto me with enough force to bruise and sting. As I pounded her, her legs shaking in the air - I tried to figure out what she had said. Godlings? Why tho-wait, I'd - I'd said that in our game. I groaned and slammed her down onto me hard, grinding my cock against her cervix. I had to keep the game up, right? “If - if I came… right here… You’d be sure to get pregnant with my children, Eteri.” I growled in her ear.

“M-more…” She begged me. Seemingly completely lost, or uncaring. “More...please...need fill...need...Master…” She bucked at me. I lifted her up again - and when she came back down in a heavy drop, a weave of threads slid into her ass, stretching her gently.My cock was not as gentle as it drove into her pussy over and over.

She groaned, guttoral sounds that reflected her dripping needs and desires. I could feel her own liquids dripping down her thighs as I continued to slam into her. Even with both holes filled she begged for more.

My threads wrapped around her body, imitating shibari rope as they tightened under her bouncing breasts and cris crossed over her back. I pressed my face to her breast and enveloped her nipple, sucking on it hard. She groaned and bucked harder into me. I moaned in pleasure, the sound vibrating her nipple and breast. As I felt my cock continually bump against the resistance of her cervix.

She shivered and her body twitched. I felt it tighten around me as she came to orgasm. Shaking, bucking and moaning she insisted on more. She pressed her quivering lips to my ears.
“Please...take blood...make Eteri hurt...need more… need filll.. Fill me Master...my god...fill your pet….”

So I did. I slammed her down hard - and threads shot around my cock, stretching her pussy wide - and then the tendrils in her ass and folds lashed out biting like thousands of tiny snakes as they fed on her blood from inside of her.

Her mouth was pried open by another set, and finally she had stopped begging, her tongue lapped hungrilly at my tendrils, sending shivers down my spine. Gods… I had to do this with her more often. Maybe without the aphrodisiacs, but I definitely was going to fill her like this again. I bit her ear as my threads drank her blood while fucking her.

“Cum Pet, cum for me. Scream, lose yourself to me.”

Her body writhed with the command, the tendrils that filled her mouth gave way to her glorious cries. Loud, wanton and unabashed. I felt her once again tighten around me, it began to get harder to ram into her but that didn't matter to me - no, I was focused on grinding against her insides, scraping every inch of her.

“M-MaaaAahhhster… ah…..please….want feel….inside...a-ahh….AHhhHhHhh…” she groaned. I smirked.

“Tell me my love, my Pet. Tell me what you want, in your own beautiful language. Let me hear it from your lips.”

<”Please…”> She begged me. <”Please cum inside me, I want to...I want to feel your cock throb. I want to feel that warmth...please Master...please...use me. Use all of me….ahh…”> her words gave way to more sweet moans. I set her down on the bed, and all of my threads retracted leaving it just the two of us. I leaned over and kissed her gently.

“Yes, love.” I thrust, thrust hard, once, twice, short sharp thrusts that rolled my hips against hers, sawed my cock in and out of her - and then with another kiss that muted my cry, I came, hard. I kept pumping as I came, the throbbing, trembling shaft swelling as I shot inside of her, my lips locked onto hers. No threads, no blood. Just her, and me. Those could come, would come, later.

She felt...wonderful, her body twitched and enveloped me her breathing hot and heavy, slowed to a steady rhythm as one arm wrapped around my waist, the other nestled in my hair. She drew away from the kiss and gave a happy sigh.

<”Use me to bear your children...the children of a god..”> She mumbled into my ear.

I groaned and thrust again. Fuck. Why could I never resist this woman, the woman I loved? Hearing her demand to bear godlings for me should have terrified me - but it didn't. It excited me. I wanted that. I wanted to see her heavy with my child, to see her - I groaned as I gave short, hard fast thrusts as she moaned and whispered, blew in and licked my ear. A second wave of orgasm rolled through me, and I crashed my hips into hers as I came a second time. It wasn't enough. I was still hard.

<”Feels so good…”> She mumbled.