She lifted herself up, just enough for his cock to spring out. Eteri could feel a warm liquid trickle down from her ass, but didn’t pay it much mind. She pressed herself against him, nuzzling him happily. “Am happy...felt Nevin very happy too….” She nuzzled into his neck. “But feel bad…” She trialed off before switching to Akashimian. <”You only got to cum once...Do you need more?”> She sat up and peered into his face. His eyes were still that strange dark red colour, more so than usual. “Will play more if want.” she mused. “Just small break first?”

Nevin stared up at her for a long, long minute, then pulled her back down. As she adjusted against him, she could feel - yes. He was still hard. It wasn't the painful throbbing it had been at the end - but he was most definitely not soft, either. He massaged her back. “Dear….you realize that you aren't even close to your cycle?” It was a non-sequitor. Maybe it had been tickling at the back of his mind...Eteri thought, to be honest...she hadn’t realised.

She sat up and counted days on her fingers. Two weeks. She was two weeks away. “Did not realise…” She tilted her head. “Is that bad?” Nevin shook his head, bringing one arm up to serve as a pillow for his head.

“I don't think so, no. I love you, and I love to be with you like this. I hold back for your sake.”

Eteri pouted. If she wasn’t on her cycle then why the constant need and heat for him? “Think...because….” she was trying to formulate a reason as to why. “Because… “ What had changed? Every so often they’d do things when she was not on her cycle, but...she hadn’t felt this driven before.

“Because of your soul?” He rolled his head to one side as he offered the idea to her.

Eteri blinked. Yes. Yes that made sense. She grinned and nodded enthusiastically at him. “Mmm Mmm think so. Eteri have soul now. Eteri not empty.” She pressed his cheeks together. “Nevin make Eteri into the sexual deviants.” It was a joke, one she found highly humorous. She laughed at it as she let go of his cheeks.

Nevin let out his rolling laugh as he shook his head. “Me, make you into a deviant? I'm sorry, who asked who to drink their blood?” He grinned, and waved a sharp bundle of threads in the air in front of her. But as he did so, one hand gently rubbed her stomach, soothingly.

Eteri went rigid. Her eyes followed them. “B-because….wanted….” She continued to watch them, as she tried to explain herself. “It felt...right. Ah!” She finally pulled her eyes from his threads, and turned to look down at Nevin. “What you was ok? No scared why stop when was feeling so good?”

He blinked. “Love. Even if I was doing it slow like I did there, it was draining your blood. Your body can only handle so much lost at one time.” He tilted his head to the side. “If we are wanting to do it more in the future, I know of some medicines that can stimulate blood production so we don't have to stop as quickly.”

Eteri’s eyes widened and she lowered herself over him. She pressed her forehead against his. “Yes. Want.” She said with a purr. “Need.” She blinked slowly, looking at his eyes. “Eteri like dark eyes on Nevin. Look...the handsome.” She closed her eyes and pressed her head into the crook of his neck, the scent of blood and sweat and sex was thick in the air. It was dizzying to say the least. “No hold back. Ever.”

He slowly reached up and massaged her back, just above her spine. He had massaged his eyes for a moment, then just resumed touching her. “I am your Master, love. One of my responsibilities to you is to make sure that you are not hurt when we are together. After you rest and your body has time to recover we can do that again - and in the future, I will give you that medicine so we can do what you want.” He growled low in her ears.

Eteri squirmed, in just the right way where she felt his shaft rub up against her folds. “mmm...mmm…. “ She blinked, “Wait. Master?” She tilted her head to the side. Did Nevin call himself her Master?

It seemed the same realization dawned on him, his eyes widened but before he could speak Eteri nodded. “Yes. This sound good. Master Nevin.” She traced circles on his skin. “Master Nevin. A God. Yes. Is good. Is ok. Eteri still stay. Eteri is yours.” Each time she called him that, she felt his cock bounce against her, his body twitching. She experimented with that fact. “Master Nevin~” She cooed. Oh, that got a hard twitch, his hips shook a little.

“Master Nevin...Eteri…” She turned serious for a moment. “Eteri not… not being so...sexual before. Never thought ever would. So...not…” she wriggled and the curves of her ass pressed into him. “Not good at lots of things...will Master Nevin teach?” He let out a long, drawn out groan, and she felt his cock grind along her folds. She stammered. “M-Master… err...c-clean first?” He tilted his head to the side, examining her then he gave a very slow nod.

“There should be a bottle of water and clothes in my pack. Hmm. If I am Master…” she felt him twitch just slightly at that before he cleared his throat. “If I am master, then I suppose you're my pet. And I will teach you whatever you want, my Pet Eteri. I do not believe you are bad at sex - I have enjoyed each time we are together.”

She grinned and nodded, then headed to his pack to grab the water and cloth; she returned and cleaned him down, first wiping down the blood and sweat from his torso then working her way gently into his genitals. “Pet Eteri…” She repeated. “Am still girlfriend too?” She asked as she worked his shaft. Ensuring it was clean. He let out a groan and closed his eyes.

“You're my girlfriend before you're my Pet, Eteri. I wouldn't have you be my Pet if we weren't together.”

“M-A-S-T-E-R….” She mused as she dropped the cloth and sat back down on the carriage floor, she gave him a toothy grin. “Am happy. Like see you like this. Feels right.”