This was what she wanted. She wanted him to dominate her, to assert his total control over her and it drove her wild. Feeling his tongue lap at her clit as he sucked on her...oh how she wanted to taste herself upon his lips. “K-kiss me.” Eteri tried to demand.

Nevin laughed. He did kiss her - latching his mouth back onto her clit, nibbling and scraping it with his teeth as his tongue rolled and caressed it.

Her tail twitched side to side and she groaned loudly. This wasn’t what she meant… She was so close, oh gods above she was so close. :A-ahh… Nevin…” she breathed as she tried to roll her hips into his mouth, but the writhing tendrils pounding her ass made it difficult to move. She felt pleasure in places she didn’t think were possible. She twisted her body, trying to switch between pressing herself against his fingers and against his mouth.

So close…. So close…

She could feel the heat rise and she rolled back her head. “Yesss…..” She hissed through clenched teeth. <”I’m so close….please...oh fuck me….”> She groaned.

Silky smooth tendrils slid along her skin. They coiled around her breasts, squeezing and twisting them hard, but aside from some remaining to pinch her nipples the rest move up, and coiled around her throat. Nevin pulled his mouth back, and the tendrils inside of her ass stilled. Then he slowly, slowly started to draw back, leaving her empty.

“No!” She whined. “I want to cum!” She whined, pulling against his wrists. “N-n-nevin!” she trembled. What little remained of her clothing lay crumpled around her. Droplets of sweat dotted her milky skin as she tried to press her hips toward him. “Nevin!” she pleaded again.

Eteri wanted this though, he was driving her wild. His dominating sneer - his cold dark gaze that drank in every inch of her. Eteri wanted to give herself over to him in her entirety. She wanted him to lay claim to her in a way that would ruin her for anyone else who dare touch her.

“Nevin…” She said again, breathy. He had now pulled away from her entirely, leaving her empty. The only threads on her were now the ones on her wrists, as Nevin, with an erection that looked almost painful, moved back to his seat.

“Come here, Eteri.” He demanded as he patted his lap. Eteri felt a shiver run up her spine at the tone he used. Even with her wrists still bound together she stood on shaky legs and approached him. Then the binds on her wrists shoved her down, onto her hands and knees as he growled.

“Come here, Eteri.” His voice was hard as his eyes glared at her. She stared up at him, her ears perked up, swivelling toward him and she offered him a small grin. She continued to approach him on her hands and knees. Pausing between his legs. Eteri looked up at him with half lidded eyes. Her chest rose and fell in a slow rhythm. She had found her perfect place. It was at his feet. At his beck and call and she fuckin’ loved it.

“Good girl. Now. You want to cum for me? You think you've earned that release?” His voice was a low, throaty growl.

He was being so dominating, so Masterful. This was a side of him she had rarely seen. “Y-yes… please...Eteri been good girl…” She purred.