I paused, buried inside of her. My threads had frozen in her, and my cock was so far in I had encountered resistance that could really only be one thing. Had she just asked - had she just asked what I thought she asked? I held in place, unmoving, and slowly cranes my head to look at her. She looked flushed, and I noticed a thin trail of blood trickling out of her mouth.

“D-don’t stop…” She begged beneath me. I slowly ground my hips to placate her, the head of my cock rubbing against her cervix. I leaned down and kissed away her blood, ignoring the tingle on my tongue. This was - I had never, ever thought someone would want that. Crimson threads slipped up into my view as I studied them, then looked to her.

“Explain, Eteri.” My command was hard. “Speak Akashiman. I want there to be no misunderstandings here.” Did she just want my threads to clean away her blood like my lips just had? Or did she want more?

I watched intently as she struggled to concentrate, still bucking underneath me. <”H-Hard to...explain...just...urge...desire...to feel...like that time you took my blood using them...I wanted to feel that now, sudden urge - I a..aah.h…”> She paused to give a series of moans as her body shook, I felt her tighten around me again and know that she had just had her third orgasm. Her cries sounded both pleasured and pained. Erring on the side of pain. Was she enjoying that?

I started to draw out, to test her reaction as she spoke. As I did so, I was considering filling her request. I'd never thought there would be a girl who wanted to have her blood consumed - but here she was in front of me. Or under me, pinned to the floor by my cock, at least until I pulled it out all the way.

“Why stop?” she protested. “Did do wrong?” She seemed alarmed. “No ask...sorry… sorry…” She went to push herself up off the floor but I stopped her.

I shook my head and slowly sank back in, pressing myself into her, forcing her back down. “You can ask questions, Eteri. I never said not to speak. In fact, I love to hear your voice. No, I was concerned I was hurting you. But - is this real pain, or. Is this fun pain? And are you sure you want me to take some of your blood?” As I spoke, a needle of threads rubbed against her chest, between her breasts.

She huffed, cheeks red. “F-fun pain…” I felt her hands release from my hips and reach up to tangle in my hair, gently massaging my scalp. “Is ok. Let go. Just let go.” I groaned. This woman this damn woman. The tendril in her ass began pumping again, as did my cock, the head brushing against her cervix on each deep stroke. As I fucked her - made love to her, whatever I wanted to think of it as at this pace - I kissed her, deeply, and began massaging her tongue with my own. As I did so, the needle of my thread pierced one breast on the underside, stabbing upwards just enough to break the skin.

As I broke the skin she yelped into the kiss, body jolting then relaxing, melting into my ministrations. She seemed almost eager for it in fact, arching her back to press her breast against my thread more. So I gave her what she asked for.

It felt…. Like liquid honey sliding into me, filling me. It felt so damn good, sunshine filling my veins, washing away the ache. Worryingly, it also eased the throbbing in my cock - I didn't want it to take longer to get off, I didn't want to hurt her. I stopped, letting the flow of blood down through my threads trickle off, and a shiver ran through us both as I continued to roll my hips in and out of her.

Her body rolled, vibrating with happy purrs as I felt her nibble on my neck. Her legs wrapped tightly around my waist refusing to let me go. “Feel so good…” she purred. She was right. It did feel good, very good.

“Want feel pulsing from you…” She said again and I could feel her breaths quicken, the slick of sweat caused her breasts to slide against my chest. I took a breath, collecting myself - then rolled us over, onto my back, so that my lover was riding me. She looked fucking gorgeous, her body rolling on top of me. Her thick thighs and hips pressed tightly against my body. She bounced hard against me, cute mewls barely concealed every time she landed. I wanted to just let go, to shoot deep inside of her - but I couldn't, not here, not where we both wanted me to.

So as she bounced, my threads lifted her up just a little higher. They twisted her just a little bit. And tendrils that had been gently fucking her ass, slid out and away. On her down stroke, without knowing what was coming, she impaled her ass on my cock in one fluid motion. It felt wonderful.

She gave a startled cry, followed by a series of grumbles which amused me to no end. Despite her muttered insults she still drove herself down against me. I dragged her down as my breathing quickened, forcing her to shut up as I kissed her deeply. She mumbled into the kiss, but her disgruntled sounds melted away into happy murmurs. I grabbed her gorgeous ass and held her down as my breath switched to strained, happy grunts.

“Eteri-Eteri I'm about to-” She swallowed my words with her mouth, her tongue thrusting between my lips, enticing my own tongue into her mouth where she began suckling on it, as she squeezed and flexed her ass around me. I couldn't - I couldn't hold on. With a scream, a guttural cry, I slammed my hips upwards, shaking her entire body, as I came. My body shook as the orgasm, denied for too long, coursed through me, draining me as finally released. Eteri rode through it, her ass still clenching around me, and her tiny mouth happily suckling tongue - small mewls leaking out from her lips.