Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Do you know the indignities of gargling orc piss? Do you REALLY know the indignities of gargling orc piss? Do you know how it swills around in your mouth, filling the gaps between every tooth? Do you know the foul stench as it dribbles down your face and in to your involuntarily awaiting lips? Do know the warmth it shares with your throat as you guzzle down that alcohol infused bladder juice?

Do you?

Nope? Me neither, but it made for an interesting dream last night. I must have drank some neat shit.

Imagine a bright sunny day, birds and flowers and stuff, you know? The air is that blissful temperature we all love so much, the kind that fourty-something mothers fantasize about whilst pushing the next carton of milk through the checkout. Yeah, that's right, that warmth, imaginary holiday warm, the good shit. The smell of honeysuckle in the air, a cool breeze washing over your pale ass bitch self as you close your eyes and fantasize in that moment that it will never end. This is perfection, your day can't be any better, even the laughter of children harks to happier times.

Bitch, please. Snap to reality. What did you think this was, a fucking chick flick? Get outta here.

Nope, last night was a dreary fucking Tuesday in some fucking forest like every other fucking day. The air smells of animal feces and is the lovely kind of water-laden bullshit that soaks your clothes though just because screw you, that's why. This is a realistic day in the life of a wandering elemental spirit (that was me in this dream) that has about as much of an idea of where he's going as a blind man in a fun house getting pelted in the face by protruding rubber clad foam pillars.

With this in mind, let's cut to the chase. I was bolting through the forest with some actual, genuine grace, practiced steps bounding me about from fallen tree trunk to moss covered rock with nary a foot misplaced. My light frame moved with utmost ease; my motions swift and precise.

That is, until they weren't, and I hook my foot under a heavy fallen branch, slamming face first in to a pile of wet mud.

With a groan, out I pop. Filthy dirt covered hands rise up in protest to wipe away a bunch of the slimy dirt in what can only be described as a frustrated tantrum. I was wet through, cold as a result and now had the complexion of a hungry hobo coming face-to-face with a chocolate fountain. Great. Fucking GREAT. After removing most of the slop from my features, I stand completely still, throwing my arms around willy nilly in what could only be compared to a hooker in the backseat of Storm Veritas's love wagon.

"Double post".

"What?" The Telgradian replied, confused.

"Look...double post." Arius repeated, jabbing a finger into the translucent liquid transporting them rapidly through the timespace continuum. Ahead of them, two wooden posts jutted out from the moss covered Lornian pavement, marking the entrance to the social quarter of the floating city.

"Oh."

"What's the matter?" Arius's eyes poured over the Telgradian, drinking in his mood.

"Oh, nothing." Shinsou snapped his finger in frustration. "Just thinking about cats again."
    Last edited by Shinsou Vaan Osiris; 12-19-2017 at 05:07 AM.