Level completed: 83%, EXP required for next Level: 3,206
    Level completed: 83%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,206

GP

Name
    Storm Veritas
    Race
    Human
    "You here to join the other two fellas? Couple 'uh suspect gents, look right rip for buggery with the likes of you. I'm fucking #done with them." The buxom lady who had descended the stairs certainly had a certain hatred for discretion. Storm was put off by her homophobia, but forgave her for her enormous tits.

"Sorry to disappoint, sweetie, but I'm not the buggering type. Half-deer women, sure, but touch a man? Not my speed, sugar."

The talking boobs directed him upstairs, rolling her eyes as if she didn't believe him. Perhaps this inn was known to attract a more specific traveler. Veritas wasn't one for judgment regarding how people spent their free time, but he was also not one to stand idly and be judged.

Let's throw this judgy twat for a loop.

Pinching the special leaves into the cherrywood bowl of his pipe, Storm skipped up the stairs, embracing a stereotypical trope. At the corner landing to the top floor, he spun back to the endowed bitchy housekeeper. He then held the pipe to his lips, extending a middle finger from the off hand. A small white-blue arc popped from the end of his finger, igniting the leaves within the bowl. As the traveler continued up the stairs, he stumbled into the room.

Holy shit, what is this!?

The corners of Storm's vision began to blur as the two familiar faces popped into view. It was Shin, and Josh, or at the very least two forms that had taken on their form at the onset of his hallucination.

Let Them Sing

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    The first thing that hit him was the rich scent of fresh wood, which was a very delicious smell indeed. The room he had travelled to through the void of pure wisdom and true enlightenment was only about twelve foot squared but it was paneled in mahogany, furnished with ivory trinkets and finished with golden leaf detailing around the ceiling. A wooden table, on which a tray of refreshments was set, separated Shinsou from none other than Storm Veritas.

Storm Veritas. Why are you here? Shouldn't you be sorting out the cat problem?

Shinsou’s train of thought was interrupted by the wheezing of the other man sat opposite him, Joshua Cronen. Fuck knows at what point the man had got back, but now his demigod's figure seemed to be crammed between the back of the chair and a randomly manifested desk with very little room for manoeuvre. As the Telgradian almost heaved with the symptoms of his journey to true enlightenment, beads of perspiration formed on his rosy skin.

“Guys,” Shinsou said as he poured smelted gold from a jug on the table onto the floor, for no reason whatsoever, “I have a cat problem I need help with.”

It was easy to cut a strong figure whilst sober, but Shinsou could barely even stand up now. Eventually, he cleared his throat and composed himself. Almost instantly his brow relaxed, his eyes steeled and he suddenly made an announcement to the watching men.

“There are fucking cats everywhere. Why aren't you dealing with this shit, man?” Shinsou pointed a finger at Storm, his partner. "They were in my drawers and eating my fucking food".