Well. Now, I was on a boat. Look at me, I'm on a boat. Well, a ship. I bit back a sigh, biting my tongue in fact. My back stung where her dagger had pierced at one point, but she didn't seem to notice it had happened. A plynt weapon then, one that absorbed the blood before she noticed it leaking out. That was fine by me. So - I was to stay silent, not answer any questions from any of the others on the ship, and I was a prisoner. The faun pushed me down the stairs, now openly brandishing the dagger as she forced me to move.

Down and down we went, past layers of the ship where various things were happening. We were well below sea level at this point, and I felt mildly uncomfortable knowing that I was trapped, on a ship, underwater, surrounded by people who quite clearly considered me a terrible monster. The fact that I didn't even have my Saw-Spear only made my uncomfortable tension worse.

On we went, into the bowels of the ship. The faun pointed ahead of us - ah, a row of small cells. Heeding her unspoken command, I strode into one of them and rolled my shoulders. Fantastic. My hunts interrupted for prejudice, and then I was taken captive. By a girl half my age no less. I sighed and turned around, sitting down cross legged on the floor. My fingers drummed against my back as I studied the woman from behind my glasses. I stayed silent, watching her, waiting. I'd long since found people felt quiet was unnatural and sought to fill it. So, soon enough she would likely explain just why she had taken me captive.

She stared at me a moment before moving. Coming into the cell itself she grabbed something at the back of the barred area, then pulled it forwards with a rattling of linked chains. A blade flashed against my skin, and briefly my hands were free … to be replaced with manacles. The faun stepped back, and grunted before turning her back to leave.

Well. This was wonderful. What the hell even was this woman’s plan at this point? Leaving me to die in a cell was a far sight worse than just killing me on the rooftop - that would have been a clean death. I sighed and moved back, until I was sitting against the wall where the manacles where attached. The faun had slid closed the cell door, then locked the wooden door leading to the outside of the cells, I could hear the loud click. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, staring up at the gently swaying roof above me. Well. I was swaying too.

I should have just thrown myself off there. I would probably have died, but at least I wouldn't be stuck with a woman who very, very clearly hated me. I closed my eyes. I should have just left the moment a stranger from out of town came looking for me. Consistently, this had led to bad things. Now, I just had to wait. Not a lot I could do here - the manacles were just, just heavy enough that I couldn't break them. And what, was I supposed to break free and fight my way through an entire ship of hostile warriors, when I didn't even have my primary weapon? No.

No, I would just have to sit and see what in the seven hells this woman wanted. Though, if this took long enough that I thought I would starve or dehydrate, I would not let that happen. She hadn't bothered taking my spikes from me, and I could end things with those.