It is kind of aggressive, Shin.

Personally I enjoy the RPG elements of creating and advancing a character within a massive world where there is creative freedom. There are so many aspects of Althanas that I enjoy and have utilized myself.

I enjoy the feedback to improve my writing in whatever way it comes. Also to create and immerse myself in story threads/participate in open threads.

There have been times where I’ve just wanted to lock on and shoot for an achievement.

There have been times I didn’t want to write at all and instead wanted to spend hours reading threads. There are a lot of talented writers here, and entertaining stories to enjoy.

There have been times I just wanted to hang out and participate in games, Vignettes and BS in chat.

There’s been times I’ve just wanted to give feedback in Workshops.

It just goes on and on…

I enjoy and love every aspect of Althanas. It’s difficult to choose just one and say “Oh, that’s the only reason I have made Althanas my home years ago.” It doesn’t make any sense, since I enjoy every aspect of Althanas and am grateful for it. Why does it matter why people enjoy and participate here, as long as they enjoy Althanas in whatever way they do.