My eyes went wide. Then shot opened wider. Fuck! My body moved on instinct. When my cock moved out of her cunt, pulling back, I soaked a thumb in her juices - then drove it in, twisting and hooking the digit into her ass. I used that to hold her up as my cock slammed back into her, scraping along her inner walls and hitting her cervix again. This time, I stayed there, grinding hard against that inner wall, as I began finger-fucking her ass hard and fast.

The nails of my other hand scraped down the pale skin of her spine, from her neck all the way down to where her gorgeous ass started. Red lines were dug into the flesh, clear finger marks of a brutal fuck.

I felt her insides constricting around me again. The woman underneath me gave a long guttoral groan and tried to pull away. I didn't let her. Instead I pulled back and laid her down. This was a dance I had done countless times, moving towards -my- culmination now. I rolled her onto her back, and wide, black eyes, ringed with gold, stared up at me. So hauntingly familiar, but I didn't, couldn't place it. It nagged at the back of my mind. And I shoved it away. Here and now, was with dawn girl, not echoes of a past.

She tried to resist as I slowly shifted her legs open, then bent down. A silvery glare made her freeze, and I nodded once then slowly began to kiss my way up her body. I froze when I reached her stomach. Staring at - a mark that was impossibly familiar, but wasn't there . I swallowed, closed my eyes, then moved upwards. When I was lined up, I slowly, gently sank in. It felt - like coming home. Her legs wrapped around him again as he began a tender roll of his hips. I leaned down, arcing over her body, and closed my eyes.

“Moon, I missed you, Amari.” I stilled. Had I just called her my wife’s name? But why - why wasn't she reacting? I pulled back and stared down at her shaking form, my eyes locked onto hers. They were half lidded, filled with pain, lust and content subserviance. Nothing of confusion, or anger. “Amari?” I tilted my head to the side as I gently rolled my hips back and forth, letting myself work to a slow orgasm. But that was almost secondary to what had to be a painful coincidence.

“You shouldn’t- ah….call me by that-ah…” she groaned between thrusts, catching her breath as I had slowed down. “I-It’s Scarlet now.” I sank down, in, filling her, stretching her - and staring, silver eyes wide, at her. That's -

That's right. I knew her name. I had seen it, in her memories. This was Amari. I drew myself up and stared down at her. Without a word I rolled her over, pulling out without finishing, and stared at the sigil that I finally painfully recognized. “Amari…..” I breathed, and slowly sank back down. I laid on my back, and pulled her on top of me, holding her, my cock throbbing against her as I stared up at the ceiling.

“You’re not going to finish?” I blinked, and looked at her - then slowly, gently moved her down, guiding her onto me. She began rocking her hips, slowly grinding against me.

“Ride me.” I - didn't use her name. I couldn't call her that. Not ‘Scarlet’. ‘Ri had hated that nickname, despised it. Hated when other drow had focused on her hair and nothing else.

She slowed her pace, catching onto my own slow thrusts. Her body jolted and I could see the bruising and bleeding. Her own blood was acting as lubrication between our skin. She made a satisfied moan as she increased her pace. I closed my eyes, focusing for a moment on the feelings, and on her voice. The feeling of her nails gently running up my skin. Sliding effortlessly over the scarred surface. I felt the slow build up, the oncoming tightening in my balls. This - this was how it had always been. Hard, frantic, brutal fucking, taking the edge off of our desires for pain and pleasure and then rocking together to a shared release. I didn't know if she could achieve that now though - but would try.

As she rolled her hips on me, lifting and lowering them in a smooth rhythm, I reached up and pressed my fingers and thumb against the muscles in her thighs, running them up towards her pelvis. When she next came down, burying my cock deep inside of her, my hand rolled to her stomach, and my thumb dropped down to gently rub against her clit. My other hand was on her lower back, massaging in small circles, easing away the tension building up there as her body, long unused to contact, was struggling to cope with two back to back, drawn out orgasm.

I felt it. I heard it. Her fingers curled into my skin and she swore, repeatedly under her breath before she stopped bouncing, her body twitching as she leaned over me. I could feel herself clench around me, that perfect fit of hers as she came a third time. I dragged her down and kissed her, closing my eyes as I came, shooting inside of her.

“Fucking Moon. I missed you, Amari.” I repeated. This was - how the hell. How the hell had my spitfire become - first off, alive again, and secondly, a human. I knew, had seen, how my fiery girl had been broken.

She lifted herself off me and positioned herself next to me. “Scarlet.” She corrected. “I told you, you could have me however you needed me tonight Hunter, but that is not …. That is not my name anymore. It’s Scarlet.”

I gave a short laugh. “Sorry lover, I knew you as Amari for centuries. That will always be your name to me.” Shit. Shit I had not meant to let that slip out. I turned my head away from her.

“I’m not your lover. We’ve known each other what, a month at best? Don’t make me regret tonight Hunter.” I chuckled softly and shook my head.

“She was short. She was fiery. A redhead, rare in a drow. She was abrasive but I loved her anyway. I would look into those green, green eyes and lose myself for hours. And she'd wink at me, turning to let the light catch those gold rings around her irises. She had a birthmark, right along her navel - I could draw it from memory, I traced it with my fingers often enough. Her name - a name I spent over eight hundred years saying - was Amari.” I let her go, and stood up, moving to stare out the window.

“She looked exactly like you. The only differences, were her skin tone - she was closer to a milk chocolate, than your milk white. And - her Ar’Tuel heritage wasn't corrupted.” My voice was soft as I watched her on the reflection of the window.