She wanted to, fuck - she hadn’t experienced something like that in a long, long time. And he was still clearly hard and ready to go. Her eyes fell to his dick. It fit so well. It was so hot compared to her body. The way it ground against her insides and how willing he was to let her bleed to have her groan with pain. The only other who would have indulged in such things was Lye - but he was so distant lately…. And he was the reason she stopped.

She glanced up at him and he stared at her with hungry eyes. “I want to continue - but… I” She swalloed as she tried to clear her head. “I’m not free. I’m still a tool.” She finally said.

“Your master.” There was no anger in the words. Calm, hard. Accepting. But when she looked at his eyes, that's when she saw the anger. The frustration. Until he closed them, cutting off access to those windows to his emotions. He took a deep breath, and let it out slowly.

“You really do have a way with your body.” Scarlet mused, her own was still twitching from pain and erotic desire still rolled through her in waves. He snorted, and his body twitched, his dick bobbed.

“You… Fit wonderfully, Dawn girl.” He finally said, still not opening his eyes.

“I think we’re both sadists now.” Scarlet said with a mirthless laugh. One silver eye cracked open and locked onto her, a white eyebrow arching. Scarlet continued. “Denying myself that, denying yourself that? That’s fuckin’ torture. Don’t you think?”

“It is, pardon the pun, one of the hardest things I have ever done. I want to throw you back down, curl my hand around your throat, and fuck you until one of us is literally bleeding from the sex.” He growled.

His words. “Shut the fuck up. Fuck.” This was hard enough as is. He didn’t need to tempt Scarlet with such things. Couldn’t he go find a hooker? He had that option. “Go pay for a fuck and stop teasing me.”

She saw his lips curl in a smirk. “Fuck that, Dawn. I'm all yours for the night.” Fuck. They were supposed to be married. And he had just made her scream loud enough to be heard. If he went looking for a hooker now - it would be suspicious. And they didn't need people checking on them.

“Are you always so…. Rough?” Scarlet asked as her skin erupted in golden light. Her body reacting to the bleeding and adrenaline coursing through her - healing the wounds he inflicted. His eyes opened up, the silver orbs taking in the golden glow.

“No. Not always. Not..always. Sometimes being tender is just as torturous as a brutal fuck.” He seemed to be thinking about it as he spoke, his intense eyes gazing at her body.

“Oh? You speak from experience?” Scarlet shifted and sat cross legged in front of him. “You know you don’t have to be gentle with me.” He tensed, and growled.

“Stop fucking tempting me, Dawn.” Good. She got to him too. “Yes, I know that. And I also know, that sometimes it is the right thing for the situation.” He shook his head and closed his eyes to slits, only the thinnest of silver showing.

“Ahh. That’s right.” scarlet mused. “The whole tenderness thing, thats what you’d save for a romantic lover, interest, or whatever.” There was a pause in his breathing. A hesitation, there and gone. “Don’t worry.” Scarlet reassured him. “I’m not expecting that. Besides, I think I’d prefer it rough.”

He let out a slow, steady breath. His dark lips opened - then shut. His tongue darted out and swiped across his lips as he contemplated.

Scarlet arched her back as she lifted her hands high over her head. She knew she was getting to him, but frankly she felt he deserved it. Damn bastard starting shit he knew neither of them could finish.

But why?

Scarlet told herself it was because of Lye that she had stopped mid-fuck. But her Master was the one who told her to use her body, to garner the trust of men to fell them. Granted- that wasn’t exactly what she had planned with Hunter, just enjoyment. Utter enjoyment.

Then, why did he stop? It seemed to be a mutual thing. As though the both of them had come to some sort of internal realisation.

“Why did you stop?” Scarlet asked. He paused, and she saw his eyelids slide open. Locking eyes with her.

“Because. If I did not stop there, with your scream? I doubt I would want to stop for a long time. You are - addictive. Fucking fantastic.” His voice was low and rough.

That was all? “That seems like a stupid reason to stop.” Scarlet said with a scoff. He growled. She hadn’t planned on commenting on it, the words just came out.

“I don't mean for a few hours. I mean for days. Weeks. I want you all to myself, to keep you bleeding and cumming for me. And that is not -”

She interrupted with a scoff. “What, all tied up and wanton like a cute lil blood package for you?”

He snorted. Laughed. “Sure. Or maybe like - fuck. Things you can't have. And I don't know how to have.” And for a moment he sounded tired, then it was gone. He stood up, swinging his legs off the side of the bed. He sat there, staring into space, his cock jutting up from his lap, the coal-black and purple shaft still glistening with her juices.

What got him all contemplative? Scarlet expected the laugh. What she didn’t expect was the following sentence. She expected for him to pin her down, to injure her. Hell she kinda wanted it. Scarlet continued, trying to get him back to his old self. That was less confusing.

“When things aren’t so delicate maybe we could do that. Course - I’d expect you to at least feed me.” She joked. Scarlet shifted to join him at the edge of the bed.