Nevin
Hm.
Deals with the Crimson Hand, the Cult of Blessed Torture, helping Philomel hunt down a rogue alchemist who is murdering people in Radasanth, he just learned recently his apprentice is kind of from a really fucked up dude that Nevin wants to literally see his soul obliterated. He's starting up helping ol' Fitebear in discovering his history but we'll see where that goes.

On a personal front, Nevin has discovered he is quite happy to actually not be a lonely bastard and has settled in with Eteri and by all appearances and actions is quite happy with her. He's still figuring out how having a girlfriend works though, especially one who is a catgirl. Not quite firm enough with her for some people's tastes.

Did have a bit of a kerfuffle with some folks who were really into death and artistic savagery they'd kidnapped his girlfriend and were going to make her a new art piece. He objected to this, strenuously, and with a great deal of anger. His efforts may have made him their new favorite artist...

And finally. Whoops. Eteri figured out Nevvy isn't quite fully human. Who would have guessed, what with having living symbiotic/thread things that are literally a part of him? So she's making him confront that part of himself. He's not sure he's ready for that.

Erik

Currently not a lot going on with my tallest character. He's happily with Camille, and seems to be helping her work through her issues with Nikita. The two of them are examining homes. (And you thought NevTeri moved fast)

He's also working with a slip of a girl who clearly needs more JOLLY COOPERATION in her life. He ran out of arrows, so he threw her at the thunderbird they were fighting. It worked so he sees no issues with it. Next step: if she says she doesn't care, he'll beat some bitches with another bitch.

OH. And he now may or may not be getting confused for blight zombies in Raeairia (I CAN NEVER SPELL THIS RIGHT) by Ioder. Whee.

The Huntsman
Kidnapped from his homeland by Philomel. Figured out his memories were fake. Tried to thank Philomel for taking him away from that place. Currently trying to help the woman who was his wife in her past life, figure out what exactly he is, and still Hunt some Beasts. Simple man, simple plans.
He's also helping train a rather unique individual how to survive on her own. Vixen seems to feel a connection with him herself.

Ronnel
Experiment 87. Kidnapped by a xenophobic group in Fallien because he was an oddity amongst the desert dwellers, Ronny boy would have went mad if not for his star in the hellish place, Esther. He wants to show her the world outside of the hell their captors put them through. He's far more of a fighter than she is - but he is also working on figuring out what it means that the voices in his head were his own all along.

Henry
Fiddler Bard. Right now, just wandering the land. I'll probably start him up proper in Stonevale. Because we need a bit more levity here.

Telli

​Well. Probably not going to write with the little hellion. I just can't get into that chaotic evil mindset I wanted for her.